Custom Cold Air Intake on tiara

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
7jz said:
Victa,
my tiara reach that speed at mid rpm
so 1st gear for 40km/h my tiara olso can but with high rpm la
At 40 using 1st gear my Rpm is about 3k not more then thet.... I try the max rpm on my tiara it can reach untill 8K++ but not more then 8700 rpm... so how about ur tiara?

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
Then my engin sound is like those mivecs and vtechs really nice.. All the people who seat in my car love the sound hahahaha... But the piping is ori one just the mufler i change to double holes... but it almost doesnt make sound...

Last edited:

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
victa,
-actually i dont have meter rpm pun,main agak-agak dari bunyi aje
-how much that i need to install rpm meter in tiara
-where did you tuning your caburetor

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
Hey 7jz i install my rpm metter my self so if u want i can instal for u if u want. its very fast to install whan u know how and where to plug the wires. And my carberetor i tune my self too hahaha.... I know alot about tiaras cause i was doing my car for almost 4 years only thing i newa do is take out the piston..so if u got any questions i can help u out.

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
victa,
me in damansara you in kuantan so jauhlah kawan
you just tell me about how to install the rpm meter and what wire that i need to attach to,so i can install it myself.

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
hahaha ya damn far... anyway u know how to conect to + and grounding right? Then to make the light work at night, inside the dash board find the headligth fuse then conect the wire from the light there.. Then to make the RPM work , you know on top of the destrebutor got many wires coming out so conect it to the white one it will work. thets all

cheewin88

Nov 12, 2005
Shah Alam
nice work bro.. i tried this... it shows a good result for me

first gear 45Km/h to 60Km/h ++
Secd Gear 70Km/h to 80Km/h ++
Third Gear 100Km/h to 115 Km/h++
Fouth Gear 130Km/h to 140Km/h++
nvr try for fifth gear..

this shows i get extra 15++Km/h, only my second gear.. my second gear facing sum prob..so can't pull it..or else.. boom~
tiara dun go for so fast... btw my tyres not in good condition

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all MODmasters,

I have a Cordia 1.8L and now using magma 1.5L.I just bought this car from my bos last year and trying to change the engine.The cordia engine was blown before this my bos told me.I'm a noobie in modding cars but are keen in learning and getting a new engine for a start . I plan to play turbo since i never had one before. so the questions goes like this:

1. What are the list of engine should be compliant to my car?

2. What are the price for each engines, since i'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience