-after i use it my car become faster to reach high RPM
-engine become very smooth
-TESTIMONY
before after
1st gear 30km/h 35km/h
2st gear 45km/h 50km/h
3st gear 60km/h 70km/h
4st gear 70km/h 80km/h
5st gear (standard tiara can reach 160km/h maybe with CAI can reach 170,180,220 never test)
-if you put the CAI in front of you car and use the mangkuk,you can feel the ram air effect when you drive 60km/h above(semakin laju semakin banyak angin ma)

Last edited:

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
click syafiq picture if you want to view it
the muffler is for sale for RM100(nett)

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
so it goes staright to ur throttle body/carb or filter box ? have you tried during heay rain ? no problem ?,
anyway good DIY but need to consider when water goes in

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
it go straight to stock air filter
-i have test rain.heavy rain (setitik air pun takde)
-Graviti ma
this CAI cost
-RM40 for 4ft 2.5" size (tiara use 31/2 ft only)
-3 ring for RM4.50 each cost RM1.50
-1ft 50mm pvc pipe RM1
Custom mangkuk
-RM 2.00 for stainless steel mangkuk (you can find this at kedai 2 ringgit)
-silicone glue (clear one) RM6.00 (guna sikit saje)
-10cm 50mm pipe (use from the 1ft pipe)

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com
7jz said:
benefit from CAI
-increase pickup
-after i use it my car become faster to reach high RPM
-engine become very smooth
-TESTIMONY
before after
1st gear 30km/h 35km/h
2st gear 45km/h 50km/h
3st gear 60km/h 70km/h
4st gear 70km/h 80km/h
5st gear (standard tiara can reach 160km/h maybe with CAI can reach 170,180,220 never test)
-if you put the CAI in front of you car and use the mangkuk,you can feel the ram air effect when you drive 60km/h above(semakin laju semakin banyak angin ma)
WHA....ur standard tiara so fast ar???? from the little that i know , i doubt a CAI is going to give u an extra 10kmh or more.....if it does then its going to be as usefull as a port and polish + exhaust setup + cam mods, and even match up to some turbos....

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
Comon lah thet is still slow... My tiara can reach 40 1st gear 70 2nd i try b 4 but better to shift at 60.. I use HKS Filter and i mod my carburator so it became almos 1.3 with my ori engin.. My friend sit my car his wira is 1.3 he say he will newa tapau my car... I tapau satria 1.3 b4... Unbelivible, belive it... hahaha

zronix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
i wonder if auto will have this kinda effect. CAI + open pod...???
anyone tried??

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com
Victa said:
Comon lah thet is still slow... My tiara can reach 40 1st gear 70 2nd i try b 4 but better to shift at 60.. I use HKS Filter and i mod my carburator so it became almos 1.3 with my ori engin.. My friend sit my car his wira is 1.3 he say he will newa tapau my car... I tapau satria 1.3 b4... Unbelivible, belive it... hahaha
The part about how fast the tiara can go im not sure, coz ive driven one but i didnt push it...but im sure its a good car....
But the part where the CAI added on 10kmh till 40kmh is a bit exagerrated....a CAI is only going to make the intake temperature slightly cooler which in turn helps with the combustion, whether or not it tremendously improves pick up as stated and a whole lot of extra top end im not sure.....but if it does, im sure everybody would have really really fast factory cars....

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
Dougster said:
The part about how fast the tiara can go im not sure, coz ive driven one but i didnt push it...but im sure its a good car....
But the part where the CAI added on 10kmh till 40kmh is a bit exagerrated....a CAI is only going to make the intake temperature slightly cooler which in turn helps with the combustion, whether or not it tremendously improves pick up as stated and a whole lot of extra top end im not sure.....but if it does, im sure everybody would have really really fast factory cars....
Ya i think u r right about it but one thing is i mod my carburator and it gave me elot of axtra power but more petrol consumption..

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Victa,
my tiara reach that speed at mid rpm
so 1st gear for 40km/h my tiara olso can but with high rpm la

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
khguan,
my fc not decrease or increase.ok lagi

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com

Victa said:
Ya i think u r right about it but one thing is i mod my carburator and it gave me elot of axtra power but more petrol consumption..
oooo...modded carbie...hahaha..what u using, webber? i find it hard to see any nice tiaras around...only one or two ive noticed....but u sound like uve got quite a ride there... :)

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
Dougster said:
oooo...modded carbie...hahaha..what u using, webber? i find it hard to see any nice tiaras around...only one or two ive noticed....but u sound like uve got quite a ride there... :)
Hahaha naa man its a simple car just trying to make it look nice and perform good thets all.. I like tiara cause its small and the pick up very nice... But the bad thing about it is thet the rims got only 3 holes.. So its very hard to find a new rims for it... But anyway here is a pic of my car if u want just chek it out...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/victor_sotnik/my_photos

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience