Couple sign eight-year contract

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Yea, seriously like lanpa palan. Probably just wan to get married for something.. hahaha...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
astalavista,
Dude, I may have the feeling of wanting it but I don't want lose connections. I wanna have the girl and she can have me. It'll be a clean thing and no third party or whatever nonsense kinda thing. hehe

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hahaha... I know what you mean, but it seems in the case of this couple, she just doesn't wanna be tied down by a married life. For what reason, I don't know. Then again, it comes back to this, why get married in the first place?

It's just like errr... you don't want to be tied down to having to pay expensive car loans every month but we still insist on getting an expensive car. Doesn't make sense. lol.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
they just trying to make the hire purchase become leasing......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Actually, why are we even bothering about people's marriage in another country, when clearly, our own country is in a stupendous mess in terms of govt and rulings? hahahaha

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
satria_95 said:
That chinese couple surely didn't eat pork for many years.
true la bro thats why like to eat porkribs 2 times a week...preferlaby wildboar...the wilder the better......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jeffblazed,
hahaha I haven't really eat pork for a while now and I feel... bodoh-ly malaysian (PUN INTENDED). buahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:o i have been wondering for long about this,,,
How can we LOCATE that nut in the radiator so that we can flush the radiator by our own... :blink:

i believe if we can do it frequently and neatly... our radiator won karat like crazy n BOILED to 100 degree in the middle of the road when u caught in jam.. esp in KL

P/s: my old honda (1980) has a bolt nut which can be located easily and remove by hand. I did flush that every week n my honda is cool like ice.. :rolleyes:

how how how :ph34r:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience