Flush Wira's radiator

ah lee

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
:o i have been wondering for long about this,,,
How can we LOCATE that nut in the radiator so that we can flush the radiator by our own... :blink:

i believe if we can do it frequently and neatly... our radiator won karat like crazy n BOILED to 100 degree in the middle of the road when u caught in jam.. esp in KL

P/s: my old honda (1980) has a bolt nut which can be located easily and remove by hand. I did flush that every week n my honda is cool like ice.. :rolleyes:

how how how :ph34r:

LoGic

Dec 20, 2003
Originally posted by tajulsans@Feb 19 2005, 08:47
yup, the plug is on the lower portion of the radiator.. on the right side if u r facing the engine..
butterfly (white) i think?? botom right..

ah lee

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
oh,,, i c.,.
but if we could get it flush out.. are there any screw to release the remaining air bubbles in the radiator?? coz one of the mech told me there a screww to open up to equalize the pressure n release the air ..

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
remove the butterfly white plastic screw, open the radiator bottom hose that connect to the engine. Open up radiator cap, put a water hose in....let is flush for like 15 mins.

singleguy

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Segambut/Sunway
Visit site
same for satria??

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Why u guys try this. Disconnect the upper hose connected to the engine ( coution : careful when the engine is hot) open the radiator cap, start fill in the water,and start the engine.
This method not only flush out the dirty water from your radiator, but also from the engine too.... it works really...

malyadayada

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
yerp agreed wit lix...
but if u really wanna cleanse out the rust put in a bottle of coke first....
peram 4 2 days n do lix mention....
cheaper version use 4 pill of panadol :lol: :lol:

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
coke??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

panadol ???? :blink: :blink:

Can meh????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hope this is the right place to post.

I have modified a CAI system in my car.

Problem is that i was using a aluminium air host and the temperature was cold enough...

Then i gatal go change it to steel piping for the air host, 2 weeks already and i have problems :

1. The steel piping is hitting the engine chassis and its making the car vibrating badly especially during cold start-up.

2. The steel piping is also touching the radiator hose and other hoses making the air intake very hot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience