Cosplay Photoshoot ~ Bleach, Kuchiki Rukia Soul Reaper ; Featuring Denise Tai

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

If you have an interest in the full series of this work, please visit my official published work here

I would really appreciate it if you can let your thoughts be known to me in this thread after you have seen my work =)

p/s : If you are into videography, please do drop me a pm, we are interested to assemble a production team

Author's Note

In this shoot I hope to express Rukia’s path as a warrior. I want this shoot to be about the emotions that Rukia must have felt while leading this path of sacrifice to protect innocents.

This shoot has been embedded with elements of melancholia which may have stemmed from factors such as losing comrades along the path.

These elements may also be attributed to the pressure of having to face politics back home on soul society.

Nevertheless, as you can see in her eyes, there is a spirited determination and purpose to overcome all and everything which may come before her path.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I love the #3 shot..i like the face expression.. good job bro!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Nice background with theme as compared to other models.

But you are making too many threads bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to modify my Kenari to MOVE or YRV engine(turbo charge).I want to know how much is the halfcut.Because i don't want feel cheated if i buy too expensive halfcut.If u have any recommend where to buy half cut engine tell me.
Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience