Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Today i went to kegumi~ i saw his LEVIN~ damn nice and i saw the mme edition 20v~ and he really advise me a lot~ I really respect mr Kenny, he is a nice guy~ but too bad the super strut and braking set is far our of iy budget for this month, too bad~:banghead:

kagumi ?? fuh nearly become Takumi .. haha

Yurp .. there are a lot of nice things to see there .... but the price ... priceless .. hehe ..

expensive a bit.

fuh........... wat kegumi.. is kegani la bro.. that ppl signature also can get wrong.. hahahaha

supersturt??????/.. u also using.. greats suspension if u ok with the sound and the ball joint ..hahahaha

braking?4 port?
hahaha

if ur superstrut got any prob or sound.. i got a set 4 sale.. spare la.. full set excluding absorber n brake...

n1295772740_30056705_437.jpg

picture speaks thousand words...

wei cataprax.. gravel pit also i dont know lar ..

nasib baik kau tukar bumper....

desmand6818,
perhaps u try to visit DAWS someday if u can,
seek the advice from the master and other jedi knight there,
they will reveal slowly to u how to make the force stronger
and use it wisely..
Do not underestimate the power of the dark side! And over here there is no jedi knight! Got one Dark Maul (Black/Red EP) and Jar Jar Bink(White SEG)! And certainly no princess leaia! Ha ha!

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side! And over here there is no jedi knight! Got one Dark Maul (Black/Red EP) and Jar Jar Bink(White SEG)! And certainly no princess leaia! Ha ha!

Jar Jar Bink(White SEG)! <-- hahahahhahaha.....

Sri Petaling exit to cheras, beside carrefour got jpj set block. Just past at 12am something.

guys, just wondering, has anyone done a full engine rebuild for their 20v? if you have, how much?

Think benjamin78 has done it.Ask him.. but the estimate is around 10k...if inclusive of highcam, metal gasket, race bearing, full balancing etc...race spec rebuild la

wtf........
apa lanciao his name will appear here.......
only he do the rebuild engine before!!!!!
!@#$%^&*()

Last edited:
something to share.......
regard the petrol rebate, i got speed compound for op sikap, yesterday i go to post office and try luck, lol, guess what, i rob 625 from them.......LOL:biggrin:

so, i think as long as u can renew the roadtax, u can still go rob the money lo.......why i say so, because i got this speed compound already 3 yr liao......but roadtax still can renew.....

ya keith, as long as roadtax is still renewable, u can get the rebate $ ..
p/s i got 4 tickets since 2006 til now. not paid yet.. :P
also got the $ early this month lor

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom