Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mario.. why holding the helmet half the time... too much to digest is it.. cannot take tola's driving skill...

tok lah: ah.. depan nie brake... pastu turn in...
mario: aarrgghhh... tak leh handle dowh... brutal sgt... waarrgghhh...

simply come in and speak......LOL

first,
welcome desmond6818.......try make urself available on every fri tt......lol, then u know more who is who.

second,
-got money you got the desire speed.......ngek ngek ngek ngek

third,
petrol rm2.70 oh........

start diving unless got war.......LOL

Last edited:
keith~ u have ae111(1996) crystal headlamp(black)( the model that is not the crystal lamp edition 1 ) ... cause i am searching for a pair~ and rear tail lamp for LED version~
But guys~ do u all heard before that a Toyota engine that can go up to 11,000 RPM.. .. If u all heard b4 please tell me ok? And how much the 4AGE 20v (with blitz turbo kit) can run up to~ (and the price oso)

mario.. why holding the helmet half the time... too much to digest is it.. cannot take tola's driving skill...

This also you can think of, but WTF, it funny! HA ha ha! Teach Justin to touge la! But better buy more insurance lol!

keith~ u have ae111(1996) crystal headlamp(black)( the model that is not the crystal lamp edition 1 ) ... cause i am searching for a pair~ and rear tail lamp for LED version~
But guys~ do u all heard before that a Toyota engine that can go up to 11,000 RPM.. .. If u all heard b4 please tell me ok? And how much the 4AGE 20v (with blitz turbo kit) can run up to~ (and the price oso)

first of all thank u for the enquiry of the lamp.......but i don;t have ae 111 sorry

second, ehhhhhh, why u need that fast of speed? if u say, u are play drag with some one and betting on it, u worth to go.......or else, only street car/normal drive, not really worth , bear in mind>>>>rm2.70:banghead:
above thing is personal idea only by a old man.......ngek ngek ngek.......
but i wish u can attend every fri night tt at cheras also......thanks
looking forward to meet you

try this person>>>>worthy to try out
http://www.hasselgren.com/products.html
or item list
http://www.toysport.com/New Products/Atlantic.htm
16v saja, 20v tak la play

Last edited:

11000 rpm ?? 13000 pon boleh ...

If you want to play turbo, it's not worth to use 4age . 3SGTE terus ... rite sifu?

No lar , like this ...

T- la : Depan ni jangan brek, tekan kasi abis throttle ... masuk corner selamber ..

mario: Ok jap.. aku tengah concentrate ur driving nie ..kene tekan kepala sikit. Tapi kalo aku rasa nak drift nanti aku tarik jer hand brek yer ..aku tak payah cakap dekat kau.

first of all thank u for the enquiry of the lamp.......but i don;t have ae 111 sorry

second, ehhhhhh, why u need that fast of speed? if u say, u are play drag with some one and betting on it, u worth to go.......or else, only street car/normal drive, not really worth , bear in mind>>>>rm2.70:banghead:
above thing is personal idea only by a old man.......ngek ngek ngek.......
but i wish u can attend every fri night tt at cheras also......thanks
looking forward to meet you

try this person>>>>worthy to try out
http://www.hasselgren.com/products.html
or item list
http://www.toysport.com/New Products/Atlantic.htm
16v saja, 20v tak la play
Why not try this link also>>>>>>>

http://www.toysport.com/catalog/parts by engine/4AGE.htm

No lar , like this ...

T- la : Depan ni jangan brek, tekan kasi abis throttle ... masuk corner selamber ..

mario: Ok jap.. aku tengah concentrate ur driving nie ..kene tekan kepala sikit. Tapi kalo aku rasa nak drift nanti aku tarik jer hand brek yer ..aku tak payah cakap dekat kau.

Jangan la emo brother! Ha ha! Asyik emo tak bagus la!

No lar .. where got emo ... i sayang cataprax maaa . If u sure emo all day ..

Nafiiio, frankly i tell u i hav a ek9, unfortunately, it is not here anymore, i,ve plan to modify it to be a track car, but end up dreams broken then i heard about toyota is even better then honda in track races, then i want to try out toyota.. but nice to meet u, and thanks for the advice abt 2.70 =) anyway i want to get in motorsport world, fuel is forced to get out of everyone that is real in to motorsport..

deng.......then u need upper class pro to come in liao........
ceo-tola-daws
or personally met them in tt........LOL......

me just advise something to save, thier advise is something fast........a lot diff/comflict.........kekekeke

ok la, i go back dive again>>>>>>>byebye all

ceo, t -la.... all this not only pro... they are great poisoners as well..

Tola racing...right?.. ahhahah

bro desmond
btw.. 13k rev + blitz turbo kit...on 4age... fuh.. i think 2 times ur SEG car value.. shud be able to do it.. hahahahahah

good luck bro..

toyota banzai...

desmand6818,
perhaps u try to visit DAWS someday if u can,
seek the advice from the master and other jedi knight there,
they will reveal slowly to u how to make the force stronger
and use it wisely..

No lar , like this ...

T-la : ok biler dah boring, masuk pit, lepak jap kasi engine cool down skit
mario : ok (tarik handbrake terus masuk gravel)
T-la : wei, kenape ko tarik handbrake
mario : lepak pit la
T-la : ini bukan pit la. pit depan lagi
mario : ini pit per.... gravel pit...

Today i went to kegumi~ i saw his LEVIN~ damn nice and i saw the mme edition 20v~ and he really advise me a lot~ I really respect mr Kenny, he is a nice guy~ but too bad the super strut and braking set is far our of iy budget for this month, too bad~:banghead:

n1295772740_30056705_437.jpg

picture speaks thousand words...

wei cataprax.. gravel pit also i dont know lar ..

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom