Cops out there are looking around for their "bonus'!!

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
satria_95 said:
justin_vspec,
You know, now that you've mentioned to bang them and make char siew pau, you'll be surprised about something. When a pig get's knocked down, the first people you'll sure to see at the scene is chicken rice sellers. They will quickly take the pigs to make char siew and siew yoke. hahahaha So... if those chicken rice dudes are seriously desperate to get some cheap/free pork, they'll usually wait for friday. hahahaha
Haha seriously?! Wah hopefully the place where i normally eat chicken rice doesn't get his meat from how u mentioned !!! Sorry lah dude but i don't get it ,why must wait till friday??

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
justin_vspec said:
13 bucks also boleh jadi duit kopi ahh?! Wah shit didn't know people can get so desperate..I think they are more desperate than those beggars out on the street now..
They dont know look like a lot, selit at their report book or what you call that, they wont count it on the spot right? They say go. lol

All because my exhaust, I was parking at caltex also they come. So desperate la. :thumpdown

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ambayah said:
They dont know look like a lot, selit at their report book or what you call that, they wont count it on the spot right? They say go. lol

All because my exhaust, I was parking at caltex also they come. So desperate la. :thumpdown
Wah like that also can ahh...Sad case them people..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
justin_vspec said:
The cop then asks for his driving license and IC.Next thing he knew,the cop accused him of RAPE!! WTF?! My friend is well above 18 and so is his girfriend.
i cannot believe if the noob is your friend, nobody can make "rape" call stick unless the girl say so...unless the question of being caught with an underage girl with his pants down. :secruity:

or if one of the other is not muslim & too close for proximity!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
justin_vspec,
Cos friday is the day their day of gatherings. Lots of pickings for the chicken rice dudes. But worry not cos pork makes people smart, albeit they gain higher chance of stroke, heart attack, bla bla bla. hahahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what you guys usually change in your car? drifter? my frenz can export a lotz of performance part from japan with cheap price, can all sifu sifu teach me what is usually changed for drifter?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience