Cops out there are looking around for their "bonus'!!

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Just wanna share what happened to my friend today.He and his girlfriend was sitting in the car just talking and holding hands,nothing else.My friend parked his car somewhere in USJ and time was 8PM.Suddenly a cop came up to his car and asked him to step out of his car.The cop then asks what were they doing in the car.My friend then answered nothing,just talking.The cop then asks for his driving license and IC.Next thing he knew,the cop accused him of RAPE!! WTF?! My friend is well above 18 and so is his girfriend.To cut the story short my friend had to pay 200 bucks to get back his driving license and IC!! So yeap guess the cops were tyring to earn a quick buck from there and perhaps hari raya is coming so they are out there looking for their bonus..

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
the gal never say rape...the cop accused rape

where got such thing wan....if ur fren free..jz follow go balai lar.....

if dun wan hazzle....give a pack cigi enuff liao...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
why park around USJ wor?the car jz opposite ur fren'z house meh?

so dangerous....bring the gal back home mah.....do what also can

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
fight for your own rights la....why didnt u do so?he wants to bring you go balai then let him....so long the girl can tell story and you can tell same story there's nothing the police can do wat....but in the end you gave bribes....its like poo complains to vomit for the smelly odour in the air.....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
justin, you wasted your 200 bucks. They have no the authority to do that.
Bring them to the nearest balai, a lot of fake cops out there.

Last edited:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
last time my friend also face this things and his gf is only 17. then he challange the police n say lets go balai talk. then the police give him back the IC n license on the spot.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
That's the thing that I've been trying to stress for the past few years to people. They complain about cops taking bribes but if we look at it from the top of the line, it's the citizens who show fear and start giving bribes. Of course, if the citizen has already done wrong, then just face the music rather then give bribes.
If the citizen has not done wrong, then they have TOTALLY NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF. The problem lies in the damn people who just wants to solve things fast and easy and thus, give bribes. Not surprisingly, there is a LARGE number of malaysians who just give bribes without thinking about fighting for their rights.

KNOW THIS !
- You don't even need to leave your car if you're NOT doing anything wrong.

- You don't need to surrender any documents to the fucking police.

- Lock all your doors at ALL times and just open the window enough to talk to the police nicely.

- Challenge those fucking pigs to talk at the NEAREST police station if they insist that you get out of the car.

- If the police insists to see your documents, take it out and hold it against the window. They just need to LOOK at it, not touch it.

- write down the police ID number, those number that is stuck to their uniform. This is to file a report against him/her should they be abusing their power.

And please don't spoil the fucking police, for Malaysia's corrupted sake. Stop breaking the law and thus, stop giving bribes and challenge them. We, the citizens, build the country. Not the damn police.

Last edited:

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
aiyo.. i tell u la.. if my gf din say rape also n they wan ikut balai jus ikut la.. later i call my dad then de lawyer come u can sue them u know,,,

let share sumthing la.. last time my bro kena saman then pay already but they din update in de computer... de police come n find my brother n lock him lik those criminal... then my dad know he go call his fren(who help my dad settle saman) then my uncle go police wit de resit as prove.. then my bro kena lock up for lik 4 hr... then they keep say sorry to my bro... then my father personal lawyer say y din sue them... my bro have de right to sue them n ask them pay my bro medical check up( as in scared by de police)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
our police is getting like those curruption officers in the hk 60's movie....

This behaviour is no different to gangster.

By the way do you really check their identidy? maybe they are fake police also.If I were you i will ask my gf to accuse him for molesting her..then call the reporter come...see who die first...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
links,
That is why I always tell people NOT to unlock their cars and NOT to leave their cars. There has been numerous cases of fake police. So please, tell everybody you know about what I've mentioned above. Or at least, think and consider about it. The police won't make Malaysia a safer place for us. We will have to do it ourselves.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Aiyoo, just tell him to wait there, call another cop to come over.

I will surely argue 9 9, because I know sure win. Worst come to worst, call both side parents and talk to prove.

Rape his dog's arse got lare.

So easy for them to earn RM 200 just like that, KNNCCB ..!

True also, there are many bogus cops out there.

Btw, which part of USJ?

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
i dunno about u guys, but when i come across with a cop, i dare not challenge them...but somehow this is too much, i'd take down the ID no. though, and go to the police station in this case.

but pls beware about ur own tone, too loud or harsh they can do anything they want, even in the station

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
u scare they use their gun and point at ur kukuchiao meh?