Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Converted Car Chassis. Is it worth it?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
After you try them out, got reliable and safe review already. :biggrin:

Branded tyres, normally most will be okay with them. Most are afraid of new brands or new model, like when GY changed from directional F1 GS-D3 to the first Asymmetric.....:driver:

Branded tyres, normally most will be okay with them. Most are afraid of new brands or new model, like when GY changed from directional F1 GS-D3 to the first Asymmetric.....:driver:

But still from renown manufacturer, Goodyear. Shouldn't be too bad unless entry level tyres like those for my size.

Now the new model waiting for more people to test is Advan Fleva. :biggrin:

But still from renown manufacturer, Goodyear. Shouldn't be too bad unless entry level tyres like those for my size.

Now the new model waiting for more people to test is Advan Fleva. :biggrin:

Yah! but that time change from directional to asymmetric mah......lol:driver:

Screenshot_2017-03-28-13-21-02-494_com.android.chrome.jpg

Found this today, the one i talk abt

read my previous posting bro, it is a viva hit hard on big path hole

read my previous posting bro, it is a viva hit hard on big path hole

yeah that should be the cause...

but does the car is stock standard?

if yes, how deep/big potholes? any other damage like rim bengkok or pecah?

i only recall owner say rim pecah and this strut tower torn, from theabsorber top mount perhaps it is stock

Actually with Indah water digging and drilling the pipeline, they are not mending the road surface to original status. Many pot holes, sink holes etc., wonder if rim/tyres are damage can we claim them or the town council for this matter.....lol:driver:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Few months into ownership of my lovely chilli. Owh wait, now I got overheating issues.. Noticed that if I drive hard/long enough through out the day, my oil temp starts shooting up.. stop at the traffic light or stuck in jam, water temp also rising up to 90+++.. using SARD radiator (short one), not sure if it’s helping or worth pointing out but I feel the need to install a oil cooler ady.. if not no fun driving the car.. *insert frown face*

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom