Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Wira A.K.A Evo III (100% Converted) for Sales

wayne84

Known Member
Aug 9, 2005
Mallaca
Photo Uploaded : Wira A.K.A Evo III (100% Converted) for Sales

Good day, proton wira year 1996 fully converted to Evo 3.

100% full bodykit evo3 included front n rear.

Engine Spec:Cp piston / eagle rod / 2.3 stroker/ Tomei 280 cams / GT3582R / mircotech 45psi / racetech coils / turbosmart full kit / GME intercooler kit / injector 1050cc FIC / evo7 oil cooler / walbro 430lph / 1.6bar 480hp on Dyno dynamic / Original TE37 17 inci / Toyo R888 / (4) biji meter / 4WD

Etc many more & welcome view to believe @@@@

Come and discuss if u really ineteresting and price still can nego.

Whatapps / Call : 0123428383 (Wei)
Price: Rm 3xxxx

Attachments

Last edited:

wayne84

Known Member
Aug 9, 2005
Mallaca
This is not clone car bro. Just modified from wira to evo3.

Just endorsed on paper but dont think legal on the road. I didnt drive for road and just tow to sepang for a track day.

No problem at all for renew roadtax and anything. Until today i still renew my roadtax.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Why do you need to renew road tax if you're not going to be road-legal?

Not to rain on your sales, just fyi - if transferring name the Puspakom and all will be a nuisance since yours was converted to this extent, even 4WD.

Awesome looking car though.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Not to rain on your sales, just fyi - if transferring name the Puspakom and all will be a nuisance since yours was converted to this extent, even 4WD.

Your friend managed to do that 4WD conversion though. The Wira Evo on RNR. Xavier's Wira. The one with rear Evo 9 double wishbone and Evo 5 lower arm.

wayne84

Known Member
Aug 9, 2005
Mallaca

bro, this caris under my name and for sure I will renew the roadtax. Even this car is converted and even 4WD but also renew for my car roadtax to ensure when I want to sell then can do the transferring in puspakom.

Since this is Malaysia, I have my way to do the transferring in pupaskom when I wanna to sell my car. cheers bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

recently i realised that my lightings of my car is getting dimmer and dimmer day by day. I've just changed the battery yesterday and i found out that it's getting harder to start (slower crank) after few runs. could it be my alternator not supplying sufficient charge to the battery ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience