Convert disc rotor pcd 114 to pcd 100

chimaera

Dec 25, 2005
Hi..

I am interested on a 4 pot brake set with pcd 114.3 5 nut ...and for your information my car is pcd 100 5 nut. I realise that rotor original nut hole is so near with the scew hole on the brake rotor.. i wonder i still able to convert that to pcd 100 5 nut..??? here it the image of the brake set i interested... any forumer please advise....thanks

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
5x100??? ur car is subaru?

coz if not mistaken subarus are 5x100 right? u can get subaru's 4pots instead... if not mistaken it should be 5x100...but u gotta check of the rotor's hub's "offset"

chimaera

Dec 25, 2005
Bro MadMan... my car is celica 7th gen....ahaah i am toyota car so i just wish to stick with toyota part.. ahahh actually i still have other choice is to get the 6th gen celica st205 4 pot that is original come with 5 nut pcd 100 already no need to modify the rotor.. but that caliper nowadays is quite rare and if got also the price reach 1 k just for front caliper and the rotor only.... that why i consider the aristo 4 pot....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

just wonder what is the feedback from those who have tried the hotbits adj coilover ?

feedback on comfort and handling and cost to maintain?

TQ:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience