EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
faeizal said:
congrats bros....

err... what happened to the 111???
What happned? U mean after the race.

More then 70 cars start together in the track, bang abit here n there definately got lor.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
With all the bandage.. .. It still manage to finish the race.. Really a great car..

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
congrats to all..

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
wahh at least some got drivers also.. me like driving and din realize like falling into sleeping zone.. den suddenly woke up 1 ton lorry next to my car den swerve it away.. thank god no car beside.. fuhhhhhh takut loh dat time really awake kaw kaw and top speed 200kmh back home.. haahahahahahahahahaa!! go home mandi, din makan oso teros poof! tidor like pig! den woke up at 10pm makan a bit onli and den online den continue sleeping.... ahahahahaahahahahahaa!!!

Regards,
Mike

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
why laa u guys never sleep near SIC there puas puas then only drive home later ?? all the cars park together and sleep surely no one will kacau one laa ..
i fell asleep at the wheel and accident b4 liauu .. so whenever i feel sleepy and tired or mabok (worse case scenario) i just park at the roadside wherever i am and tido for a while lorr ..

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
allan,
yalor true oso la.. i shud have sleep when i made de 1st stop for petrol fill up at petronas.. learn from scary experience liao now.. ahahahahaahahahaha! but come to think of it sounds more like an X-file though.. hmmmm.. sleeping zone a good research tho.. ahahahahahaaa!

Regards,
Mike

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ya mike & allan,

at least mike, you didn't have to go through the harrowing experienced like allan did..... i too was nearly met with accident..

1.00 a.m. eyes was really tired.. 5km more to seremban RnR... within a minute i dozed off ... and i was going from thrid lane to nearly 6 inches from the left railing mann!!! luckily i didn't panicked ... steer the wheel propoerly and woke up my wifey ... asked her to teman me for few more KM.. then reach RNR .. terus tidur man.....wake up 3 hours later....

now.... mengantuk.. ajer.. i terus stop the very first RNR.... good that PLUS has it all the way!!!

cheers...

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
fulamaks....you guys still got energy to post up.......

my car carried some stuff, sent AC back to the workshop, then terus balik....damn tired oso...

anyway, it was a great event, myself was still fearing the fate that we went through last year....luckily it didn't happen to us this time.....

The victory was a sweet one.....and I myself was like...."OMG!!!!"......all our efforts(the pitcrew) were not wasted.....

CONGRATS to our drivers and team mates......and also to team maximus racing(101)

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Congrats...for AE101 and AE111 Team..

Yeah.. Toyota Moving Forward.......

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Waaaaahh! Looks like you guys had fun. I only saw the flag off on tv. But it was dark, and too many HID!!!

But good la can be one of the survivors in the 77 car race. Around 20+ laps difference between the o class cars is impressive la. hehehe. But not to compare o class got pro drivers.

Yeah, the plastered car can finish is also impressive liao.

This year can considered somewhat crazy conditions la. Raining in the middle of the night. Here in PJ damn heavy rain la. I wonder if the accident happened when the rain pours like mad. But that we reserve for TTT session la. hehehe.

Anyway lucky non of you guys were involved in accident when you go back.

Great job!:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HKS Hipermax M1 suspension systems are designed for Street and Highway use combining a balance between comfort and enhanced handling capabilities. They are now available for the Nissan GT-R and the IS-F. Check out your local distributors for more information and purchasing.

YouTube - HKS TV
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience