Congratulation to TOYOTA Racing team for Completing the MME, 06 Race

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Well Done and Congratulation to both Toyota AE111 and AE101 for completing the MME, 06 race.
Both team manage to complete the 12 hours endurance race although facing some mechanical problem during the race hour.

Both team complete the race on following position in class C:

AE111(car No:110) --No.10 (Total 225 laps)

AE101(Car No:101) --No.14 (Total 212 laps)

Really respect on AE101 team as they still manage to finish the race after facing wheel nut problem and have to change knuckle for 3 times. or else they definately will have podium finish.

Enjoy the pics.

Both Toyota Team andDriver: 1 driver missing....hehe

AE111 Levin Drivers and Pit crews

Race Queen but not from Toyota team :)

On Starting grid:

Pit Stop during morning time around 3am

Pit stop after 8 hours of race.

Pit crew look tired after stay awake since 12am untill 9am.

Pit stop, fix chasis after minor accident with other race cars:

AE101 team fixing their wheel nut prob, change knuckle for 3rd times.

After completed 12 hours endurance race.

Last edited:

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Yes! A happy moment during MME. Seriously when u r inside there u can watch every scene and moment not jes ur team but also other team. Teamwork, sweat, commitment, passion for motorsports is all pictured there.. So happy to join dis year MME event as supprot crew... will definitely go again! Ganbateeeeeee! Hoorrrayyyyyyyyyyy!!

Went home top speed also cause too tired kenot focus on road, nearly met an accident wif a 1-ton lorry. The feeling is like i was into the time sleeping zone, den suddenly like woke up and alamak! lorry! screeeettcccccc.. break and den swerve away like schumacher style.. ahahahahahahahaha! I pray to jesus and heaven of all god thank u for saing my life.. next round will bring a prc so they could fetch me home.. to hotel oso nevermind.. ahahahahahaahahahahaha!!

Regards,
Mike

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Lucky you're ok Mike. Straight away reply my posting after just wake up from sleep. Damn tired but worth it.
I already ask you to bring 2 PRC and ask them to wear swimming suite and be our race queen mar. Birthday suite also can lar but just scare marshal will chase them out only. heheheheh.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Chu,
If i bring, I'm more worried that they will do side business there rather than being race queen! ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! den slowly u can notice our pit support crew 1 by 1 like gone MIA liao.. ahahahahahaahaha! LOL!!!

Regards,
Mike

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Congratulations on both teams.
The AE101 was seriously fast at corners. I mean, really. Especially the 2nd driver. Anyway congratulations again.

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
congrats to both the team for finishing the race especially the pit crew for being there to support the race ... i'm sure this year is another year full of experience and next year let's aim for the podium !!!! i at home counting sheeps and popping pills ... hahahahah .. next year must join .... the pit crew that is .. :D

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
well done guys !!!
me oso at home zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz laa .. hahahaahaa .. :p

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
idup toyota!!!!

congrats guys...!!!!! all of u ler!!! the drivers, the pit crews, the supporters... everybody ler!!!

cheers...

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
whoa.. u still have the energy to post..hahaha

i also can't drive properly home ystd...hahaha.. stop at toll booth tidor. reached home collapsed straight.

to those who called me for updates and watnot...sorry ar.. can't answer ur calls properly. i was taking care the scoreboard for Team AE111 Levin at the pitwall, too noisy and busy for handphone.

Team Maximus Racing really good.. super fast drivers and good team. At one point before the wheel nut problem.. they even leads Class C. Well done guys.

Our team meet main target - Finish the Race!! -

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Wah u all so good ar can go home tidur after the race ar.. Me still going back to office to work until 6pm oh.... Damn sleepy man.. .. What a great race.. We had a great car, drivers, and also of the crew member.. .. Really a great team and really enjoy it.. ..

Last edited:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
My brother and I collapse in the car untill reach my house. Lucky my gf drive the car.

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ya lor...
great thinking guys... to sleep at road side rather than trying and dangering others...

to have a somebody besides you is sure an assurance..... better be safe than sorry!!!!

cheers...

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
congrats bros....

err... what happened to the 111???

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
"How far are we"

yes we are getting futher...
wahahahaha...heeee

congratulations to all...drivers, pit crew, supporters...(umbrella person don't have aaa)
we are "moving foward"

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone here bought those hammers for breaking glass in times of emergencies? These hammers come in many shapes and sizes: some look like a regular hammer but with pointed metal tip and others look like a pocket knife (where you push a button and one sharp object pushes out).

These hammers/tools also have blades to cut seat belt in case we are stuck and need to get out.

But my burning question is: can this hammer be used on windows with security tint? I emailed one popular company...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience