Condolence to Prime minister and family

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
quoted from www.bernama.com

[font=Verdana, Arial, Times]Datin Seri Endon Mahmood Passed Away[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Times]PUTRAJAYA, Oct 20 (Bernama) -- Prime Minister's wife Datin Seri Endon Mahmood passed away at 7.55 am Thursday at the Prime Minister's official residence Seri Perdana Putrajaya, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi told Bernama. [/font]

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I really hate to be a jackass. Will it be a holiday tomorrow??

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
tomorrow is a holiday, but only for 5 states including Selangor state.
KL ppl like me need to work

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Just saw the live on TV, quite shocking news to me. :rolleyes:

Before PaK Lah became the PM, he and his wife always go out together makan and shopping with one of the Datin Dr. ---- from Klang (cannot disclose, your granny's age) and other Datuks/Datins.

She always socialize with peoples, no matter what races you are.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Sorry to say this but, why the hell all the music channels need to show the msg watsoever? she's just a normal human, like all of us. I dont think she's special in god's point of view (like prophet or anything). The agung case lagi teruk. I cant remember for how many days i cannot watch astro. Just because he died, we too have to suffer, and we didnt even met him b4. Doesnt matter ur a king or wat la, ur still a normal person to god

My 2 cents.

Al fatihah to datin seri endon

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
munky,
Don't mean to barge in on you but I don't think you should mention what God see as special or not. There is close to no humans on this planet who can speak on what God see as special or not, as gifted or not, or whatever in God's point of view. God is God Almighty alone. Hope you understand.

As for the media not showing / airing / whatever, it's just the way things will be for a while. Some could say it's a respect thing and that's why they play instrumental music or whatever. On the contrary, some would think it's not fair because they paid Astro and they should get what they pay for, irregardless or situation. It's a very subjective topic and I do believe that in any case, everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

All in all, what to do. The media is already doing what they do. My condolences.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Ever heard of car care product called duragloss? For sure all the otai2 here well known with this products.
It's got all range of car care products from exterior to interior even for racing purpose. Alot of s'porean order from us the Duragloss Track Claw Instant Traction when they want to having fun at sepang. :top::burnout:
The price is affordable and easy to use.

Here is the link if you guys really interested with it. Feel free to check it out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience