Con man of the year! lousiest man i've ever met...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
kyheng said:
No offence here, from the way you talk, seems like you are cheating people's money also, that's why you won't feel it. Money is not everything, but without it, you cannot live with it also.

if u r so stupid and got cheated by others...pls dont say that im cheating on ppl's money as well. i dont think u really understand my earlier post. no point for me to argue on this anymore coz ur mentality...i guess i shld not say it out. thanx.

kyheng,

I think you have to stop being too fixated with the tyre issue and look at the bigger picture here. I like you, have a tendency to view situations from various angles and would prefer to have both sides of the story before making any judgements. Unfortunately, we have only been provided with one side of the story. Based on the evidence at hand, I find it hard to give Ben any sympathy. It is not for us to judge if redoor is lying or not. It would seem that some who know redoor have said that he is of good character so we'll just have to take their word for it. We can only make judgements based on the facts that are presented instead of bringing up too many 'what ifs'. Based on it's entirety, I'd have to say redoor has an excellent case here. I see no possible reason Ben should be given any sympathy. Remember, the tyre issue is just one element of the case. Take a step back.

Hmm

My comment is as below:-

1. Since when in Malaysia buy 2nd hand car got new tyre?? Unless stated in agreement..

2. I believe if someone try to be an asshole ..simple be an asshole back!!
Try smashing some windows,, or if u feel desperate just ask someone to hijack your rim back!

3. I would rather spend RM1k to smash his car , get back rim or beat him up then to nego with him

kyheng,
It's clear that your intentions are to flame people, rather than to be polite and friendly. You already started calling people childish, immature, etc. even before anyone bothered about those kind of things.
Since you started to call people names, the point here is no longer about reedoor and Ben's case. It's about you being rude and disrespectful. Nobody stepped on your tail (unless you are Ben himself, which I'm kind of suspicious about it) but you had to step on people's tail first. With you in the picture, it's not about "good condition" or "bad condition" anymore.

And since you always mentioned about "in the first place, .....", then I'll say that in the first place, you should've watched your language. Talk about respect? You don't even know how to respect people. What you did was to accuse reedoor of being a conman. Then you claim that he is talking like a small boy, that his head is on fire, ask him to keep his head cool and ask him to admit on the mistake that he did. After that, you call fritz a stupid bastard, small boy, very immatured and stupid brain. Later on, you want to talk about respect. How do you even hope to gain any respect when you are contradicting yourself?

Don't blame fritz for crossing your line. All he did was just type words. He didn't even stand in front of you while typing it. And because you yourself can't take it, blew up and used foul words, you blame fritz for being the cause of it. Aren't you man enough to withstand the verbal abuse? If you can't control yourself because of verbal abuse, it only shows how little control you have. I've friends who were being called mother fuckers, rapist, bastards, assholes, stupid fucks, etc etc etc and they didn't even retaliate. They just behaved normally. So don't go around trying to be the big one (you ARE trying even if you don't admit or claim it) and go blasting people around telling who is childish, who is a bastard, and etc etc etc. because when you do so, you're basically labelling yourself, not others.

Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you. In this case, you disrespected people, so people are disrespecting you.

I believe this thread will be locked soon.

reedoor,
If this thread isn't locked, do let us know the outcome. Best of luck and may God be with you. :)

Last edited:
LOL...gohkokeng...u r the best...call ISA also..mayB such things could lead to inflictin harms to the country...XD

reedoor,

hope u can get it settle this time without anymore excuses from the BuyEr..

:deal: cheerio

reedor,

its always been ben that is the culprit, yes, this thread is free for all but all reply must also be constructive and reasonable to any other people with a brain to think..

If everybody say reedor is on the right side while some one say that he is not, then u all know the conclusion here.. no need for me to highlight it in a childish, stupid brain, somebody ass fren way aight..

I just hope that reedor can settle everything as it is suppose to..
Best Of Luck.. Do update us on the upcome..

I wil call police. What for go search for RIms? One more thing, a lawyer friend of yours drafted the agreement? He must've failed him chambering ... drafting a "Good" condition set of rims in the agreement is stupid. Anyway, sue him. I hate these "lying-without-blinking" type of arseholes. Oh, where's the "i'm-so-special-i-dowan-to-give-same-conclusion-as-others" kyheng? hehee he really damn free.

satria_95 said:
kyheng,
It's clear that your intentions are to flame people, rather than to be polite and friendly. You already started calling people childish, immature, etc. even before anyone bothered about those kind of things.
Since you started to call people names, the point here is no longer about reedoor and Ben's case. It's about you being rude and disrespectful. Nobody stepped on your tail (unless you are Ben himself, which I'm kind of suspicious about it) but you had to step on people's tail first. With you in the picture, it's not about "good condition" or "bad condition" anymore.

And since you always mentioned about "in the first place, .....", then I'll say that in the first place, you should've watched your language. Talk about respect? You don't even know how to respect people. What you did was to accuse reedoor of being a conman. Then you claim that he is talking like a small boy, that his head is on fire, ask him to keep his head cool and ask him to admit on the mistake that he did. After that, you call fritz a stupid bastard, small boy, very immatured and stupid brain. Later on, you want to talk about respect. How do you even hope to gain any respect when you are contradicting yourself?

Don't blame fritz for crossing your line. All he did was just type words. He didn't even stand in front of you while typing it. And because you yourself can't take it, blew up and used foul words, you blame fritz for being the cause of it. Aren't you man enough to withstand the verbal abuse? If you can't control yourself because of verbal abuse, it only shows how little control you have. I've friends who were being called mother fuckers, rapist, bastards, assholes, stupid fucks, etc etc etc and they didn't even retaliate. They just behaved normally. So don't go around trying to be the big one (you ARE trying even if you don't admit or claim it) and go blasting people around telling who is childish, who is a bastard, and etc etc etc. because when you do so, you're basically labelling yourself, not others.

Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you. In this case, you disrespected people, so people are disrespecting you.

I believe this thread will be locked soon.

reedoor,
If this thread isn't locked, do let us know the outcome. Best of luck and may God be with you. :)
you juz wrote out my piece of mind.I was juz too lazy to put all the events chronologically.
You know what...When you put a tiny black spot in front of a white board...ppl wud tend to focus only on the black spot and forgot bout the whole picture, that is the white board itself including the black spot.
kyheng..by repeating and emphasizing on the word good condition tires ain't the focus of the case here.
And one mroe thing.Stop judging others and you shall not be judged.
you had just contradicted yourself one too many times.
Period.

after reading the whole thing, to be honest,

Reedor,
your mistake was in this. a small one but who knows lead to such a big issue. which means never take out ur stuff befroe selling the car. for example, there is once of my case. I installed a fuel line thing, which cost me sing dollar 550 which is rm1k plus here. whn i sold my car, i told the guy saying this i will take out just that i havent got the time to do it. whn i already submited the car, 2days later i went over to take it out which the guy refuse me to do so. the guy said, the car not is blong to him and u r not allow to do anyting. if later cause some others thing rosak, how? who responsible. after checking with various plp, they said the guy stand the right. that i admit my mistake which is the same as urs. u have to take out watever u wan before submit the car. eventhough u did make this point clear before hand unless u did have it write down in black and white

bro, there are such exhaust system with complete import can reach RM3k plus. its not suprise.

where for this Ben,

1. i find it very funny. ok, for example. he took out the exhaust which cause RM3K. ok fine. But what if Reedoor do the samething. He demand COMPLETELY NEW ORIGINAL exhuast system frm BMW? would Ben do so? its the samething with the tyre isnt it?

2. If the samething and procedure practise over worldwide. you go and see this car. thn u test drive it. thn you satisfy with the car hence u purchased it down. after few days, the car started to breakdown or something u never check properly. can you go back and scold the seller? its your own responsibility to check and verify. only u satisfy thn u buy. but thn later problem came out, u started to blame? If terbalik again, this time Ben, you sell a speaker to Reedoor. thn after test, no problem and reedoor make the deal. but soon after a few days, Reedoor somehow strain the speaker set and cause some distortion sound happen, can he come back and scold you? Not fair right?

im commenting this on 3rd person point of view. im either reedoor or ben friend.

Last edited:
I think now wat we can do is just wait for reedoor's answer..wish him good luck!

bro kyheng,

not to against you or pick up a fight. just to comment abit. Did Ben initially mentioned it he wanted a 04 tyre before hand? And what if even Reedoor get him 04 tyre and he keep rejecting it out saying its not in good condition without watso reason? How do u justify a tyre is good or bad? Would u buy a brand new 06 tyres purely japan made for the dealer shld u selling your car now?

So i cant agreed that Reedoor is trying to cheat him out by presenting a 02 tyre which nothing was being made clear before hand.

Well, Ben never said so, he only want a GTi tyre and rims, that is the grey area. This is a very subjective part, but 2002 tyre might not have the safety, you can check Superz statement on page 13. On top of that, if your car have a 4 years old tyre will you still want to use it if the tyre kept in warm condition only? For sure I will not buy a new tyres and sell to a dealer. But if I want to take back the rims, then I have to search for replacement, but I will not get a 2002 tyre, atleast I will get a cheapest tyre, say Silverstone. I don't want to become a killer.

i am not siding any parties, both also got a bit misunderstanding...
but if you ask me, 2 months to get a replacement is a bit long..
i know its your goodwill that you want to get A GOOD replacement..
BUT, he has the right to Use YOUR rim whther scratch or not Cause you did not provide replacements...

peace

to b honest, i wun care is it 4 years or not. i'll just replace it whn its runing out of thread. im not sure how many plp do practise changing tyre which is more thn specific years

Top Bottom