Con man of the year! lousiest man i've ever met...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Yeah, if fair enough on this, but how much it will cost you? Like my friend want to sell it at 1500, i told him 1 thing only, used tyres is used tyres, cannot sell at so high price. But what he reply me? If got people die hard to hunt the things, so I sell expensive lah, now economy is badmah....
In order to solve all your problem as soon as possible, you don't search high and low for the tyres anymore. You have allocate the budget for it already, right? What is your budget on it? Give him a call ask him to buy new sets of tyres and you will be paying partly on it, but with the condition the rim still is like what you give him on day1. Say if your budget is 500, then pay him back 500. I think he will be happy with it and of course you will be a small loser on this part. But at the end of day, you will get back your rims.
anyway please bare in mind that, a used tyre is considered used tyre. If you bought the thing for 2k++, dosen't mean that you can sell it off at 2k. When the tyre used already the value drop almost 80% if you want to sell back to the shop after 1 month. But they still can sell it off at higher price than they buy from you, as they have to make money from it.

chill lah everyone.... since reedoor already got a way to sort things out i guess we can stop all this bashing and flaming... wheres the muhibah spirit wei. i think this thread should be lock to avoid any furthur misunderstanding.

COnserve all the energy for redzone tonight tiesto tomorrow night and F1 on sunday ok

haha..FIRST time scold ppl using such word..damn funny! Im 22? oh ya..u looked at my profile n tot that im giving the rean info? Damn stupid. Did i said that im matured? All the way u r the one who act MATURED and saying few members childish..gotch! I duno who the hell is Reedor, and so does him. DONT Act smart..
AND Reedor said that ben want a GTI rim..its GTI rim..good condition GTI rim..ok? Not any 16" sport rim. One more thing..reedor bought a good condition Gti rim already, i dont think he need ur 16" sport rim. Wat he need is a year 04' good condition tyre! SINCE u r so damn smart..get one for him in 12 hours and i will shut my mouth. Use ur damn "SMART" brain to get him one...LAN YING

If can try not to use all the dirty words (damn, hell, god and so on...)when posting, these words is not nice to hear, show no respect to people and show how childish we are. That's why I never use this words when I posting. Not to say I never say it, but I trying the best not to use these words. But still somebody still want to use these words just to showoff how good is he. Anyway this is the first time I use these words, I feel abit regret after I post but what to do, someone just cross my limits. Sorry Reedoor, sayin that you and fritz is ass patner, but is he started it first, don't blame me on this. I not supporting you or Ben, but is trying to get a best way to solve the problem, Ben until now never said why he cheated you on the selling and tyre exploded. But try to give him 1 last chance, maybe he just pissed off when you bring him the expired tyres. As humans are a greedy animal. So for those who offended by me, I say sorry for it and hope we all can learn from this and will not use these words in postings.

Lock the thread to avoid someone scolding so RUDELY and saying ppl childish..SIENZ! And so free until check user's profile to flame.....@_@

kyheng,

im dealing with rims & tyres, no need to teach me how to judge de price.

thx for ur suggestion & i've applied it in my proposal already. really appreciate it.

& i dont think u're welcome here as u're jus flaming around. try to soak ur head into cold water now as ur hair's on fire...

cheers...

hmm...i m wonderin...wut's all the extra flaming and comments r for...oh yea..kyheng...i got one motto...if i wan2 do sth...i wil see if i regret it or not...if i do..i rather not do it..and regret later...as by tat time..i've already offended some peoples..and not every1 is forgivin...anyway...jst another of my crap..sorry if i wasted ur precious time..

Good Luck to Reedoor..hope u can sort things out and ur rim is not heavily damaged as i can c u love ur rim so much...

Why? Try to cover yourself? No needlah small boy. if age also you want to cheat go ahead, you are not respecting yourself only, nothing to do with me. I have to admit here that I missed the GTi rim part, just too bad for me, as I make it abit complicated. So fritz, did you use your damn go to hell stupid brain to think about the words good condition. But your brain in hell, how you can think the words? I have made a damn stupid mistake to ask a damn stupid fellow like you to think of it, so sorry ah.

mahai...i wanna add somthing.....

1. if you go outside now and buying fuckin used car GTI with original rims.... U ARE GONNA BE SERIOUSLY DISAPPOINTED cos the rims will DEFINATELY BE BENGKOK and the tyres definately worned cos michelin MXF Sport(ori spec) tyres (low profiles one ) cannot tahan our weather thus wearing out fast....

2.another thing, if you do go buy a used gti from a used car dealer, the tendency of the car being thrashed is very very high...(some of the idiots even thrash it on the tracks before trading them off to used car dealers and i know a few of them who have done it)..

3. A used GTI purchased directly from owner has a higher percentage/chance of being in better condition and decently well kept.

MY POINT IS, BEN knew those GTis lying in the used cars will definately be thrashed thus purchasing it from Direct owner (in this place kelvin) would be a better option for him thus paying the so called "extra premium" would reasonable as he gets for what he pays including service history... BLOODY HELL, if you sell to used car at 39k u think the used car gonna sell the car back to new owner at 39k?!?!? u must be fuckin crazy.......This part of demanding too much is ridiculous....fark man...if u think u want better wheels, juz go and fuckin buy it yourself...the prev owner can only do so much to help out the new buyer. This has gone out of hand...

anyway what is done is done...nothing can change that....its up to the two parties to settle this matter amicably...

reedoor bro, juz conclude the exchange today mate...if u need any help, i can bring along my lawyer buddy...

cheers bro...u have been too damn patient...

hello all,
i am just giving some comments, my lil 2 cents...pls dun flame me la k...

i used to have a set of pirelli tyres...used it for about 3 years(round up la k)...i dun travel much, so they are pretty much in good condition ...still in good shape...

so one day while driving it...one tyre got puncture...i was shocked because there isnt any nail marks on it(but side wall or cracked)...i changed my tyres and i brought my pirelli set to the pirelli shop in glenmarie(their service is excellent)... and asked them to check for me the reason why the tyre explode while i was driving it...

well...even before i got down from my car to ask...one of the mechanic there saw my tyres and gave me a shocked face la...i got down and asked him...he said that my tyres are already old...the side wall has already harden up and it is very dangerous to drive around, cos it may explode/crack due to the hardening of the side wall...

as according to him, tyre side walls will get harden after a long while...and it is quite dangerous cos it might crack or if any stone that is sharp enuff, it can easily make the walls explode if the stone hit it at a high speed....

after hearing what he explained...i went around other normal tyre shops to ask...almost all of them gave me the same answer that the side wall of the tyres has already harden up, even the thread on the tyres are still deep and good.

so....without a second thought, i changed the whole set...cos i dun want the tyres to explode again while driving...

cheers to all...

reedoor bro, i think its best not to drag this case for so long la...just throw him a new set of tyres if you cant find a '04 made.then check la whether ur 17" rims are really crack as according to him.

i guess he's only giving lame excuses cos he THOUGHT you are giving him lame excuses for taking it so long.i dunno...just my humble opinion..

i wish you luck!hope after settle everything...we can all come out and have a TT!

chill!

-.-"

In summary from what Reedoor and Ben's statement that can be concluded :
Ben's meaning on good conditon : a year 2004 or 2005 used tyres and rims which is hard to get. If got also sure got something wrong with it and the second hand value still on the high side, maybe drop to 20-30% less than the 100% price which Reedoor not willing to give.
Reedoor's meaning of good condition : a year 2002 tyres with rims that has some minor scratches or dents on it which Ben don't want to accept it as the main reason is tyres safety has been compromised.

ky, you are probably right on the tyres, but since what they agreed on did not mention any of the manufacturing date of the tyres, in my opinion, ben shouldn't complain so much coz he didn't mention anything about it in the first place. reedoor honoured his words by not getting sime tyres... and as for the good condition part, we can go on and on and on about it... good condition is very vague. judging from how reedoor is trying to get the set of tyres, probably he chose the one which is in the best condition. So, in conclusion, I believe Ben should accept what Reedoor got for him in the first place.

However, it is quite clear that Ben is trying to cheat Reedoor here by giving all sort of excuses (sold the car, rims damaged). Don't you think so? I would call back to the person who called me at least 3-4 times without me getting the call.

In short, I believe Ben is trying to con Reedoor in the first place and Reedoor is trying to get help and opinions here.

Reedoor, i believe you have the right to claim what is duly yours. Go for it, and i trully wish you can get back your stuff.

P/S: I still do think your rims are SWEET!!

Superz, ask our frined to buy Ben a new sets of tyres is not fair, as he got the rims for 450 + the tyres 200-280each, is not fair... So he pay partly of the tyre's money is the best, as Ben is tend to become greedy on this. That's why he demand this and that. So the show begins...
Alex, as what Superz said is true also, same like what I tried to stress here. only his more detail. This is the cause that Ben not happy with the tyres.

kyheng said:
Why? Try to cover yourself? No needlah small boy. if age also you want to cheat go ahead, you are not respecting yourself only, nothing to do with me. I have to admit here that I missed the GTi rim part, just too bad for me, as I make it abit complicated. So fritz, did you use your damn go to hell stupid brain to think about the words good condition. But your brain in hell, how you can think the words? I have made a damn stupid mistake to ask a damn stupid fellow like you to think of it, so sorry ah.

Haha..covering myself? Im just wondering y there r such person that r so free to look at ppl's profile to say he is childish/small boy..Y dont u answer y u r so mature to do so?Im so interested..Continue wit ur words...Do u wan everyone to say tht "kyheng bro..u r so good in settle ppl's problem la..u got a smart brain."
U r so stress to explaining here? hm..u can dont explain here until so stress as reedoor seems not to be interested to wit wat u r explaining or flaming so stressful here...:_:

reedoor said:
thx for ur suggestion & i've applied it in my proposal already. really appreciate it.

& i dont think u're welcome here as u're jus flaming around. try to soak ur head into cold water now as ur hair's on fire...

=End=

Well, if can understand cetain things in the first place then the problem can be solved fast. But till now you still cannot define the words that I asked you. If this sentence 'good condition' can be answered earlier then the problem will not escalate till now. I never said that I'm very matured, I try to help people to solve the problem, but I not asking anything for return. As anger can really make people blind and lost his path.

kyheng said:
If this sentence 'good condition' can be answered earlier then the problem will not escalate till now.

no, i believe that ben is the one who made all this problem by lying in the first place. If he is sincere enough to settle this, why would he want to lie in the first place?

Ok, everyone know wat good condition means. But if u r toking abt a good condition tyre, everyone got their own definition. For someone who would like to be perfect, they would say a new tyre is a good condition tyre. For someone who dont really car abt it as long as the tyre can drive the vehicle, then a good condition tyre might be a tyre tht might left 30% and used for 3-4years. It Varies. Cant argue for this.

Will anyone expect to buy a used car wit a 2 years tyre with 80-90% thread? Even if u buy a car from any famous/high class second hand dealer like Top Mark, they might give u a tyre that is almost the same like wat reedoor is offering now or mayb worst. We dont have the choice to choose wat tyre we want. Reedoor had promised not to give him a Sime tyre and i think he is already kind enough to promise this.

Now, reedoor has his own solution to solve this matter, let him give it a try and see will ben cooperate wit him.

yeah, i agree with fritz... just hope reedoor can solve this matter quickly... as they say, procrastination is the theif of time.

we all got different view and comment on this incident, please respect each another here, no more flamming lah. all minds cant thhink alike.

Guys, i think it's enough of flaming here just bcoz of a topic. Reedoor (Kelvin) posted up this topic to ask for some opinions on dealing with the chap named Ben.

Enough opinions & advices have been shared by other members here. I'm pretty sure that Kelvin have concluded on what should his next action will be. Just take a break from this topic & cheers all weekend long! Dont stress urself just bcoz of some flaming in a public forum, it's normal for public forums to have these situation. Cheers & have a nice weekend ahead! ;) :P

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom