Con man of the year! lousiest man i've ever met...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
alexklg said:
take it easy bro... i believe what goes around, comes around. my best wishes for ya... =)
You think so? There are some things that I didn't do to people, but it hits me anyway. So it's hard to justify statements like "do unto people what you want people to do unto you" or "what goes around, comes around". But well, it's something to live by. hahahahaha
Maybe I should give money to people, so that richer people will give me more money in return. hahahaha

reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site
satria_95 said:
Maybe I should give money to people, so that richer people will give me more money in return. hahahaha
hahaha... u shud... in order to hav a better 'next life'...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
satria_95 said:
You think so? There are some things that I didn't do to people, but it hits me anyway. So it's hard to justify statements like "do unto people what you want people to do unto you" or "what goes around, comes around". But well, it's something to live by. hahahahaha
u can start with me....hehehe......biggrinnn:)))))

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
reedoor,
I won't even know what I did in this life, in my next life so heck. I don't care. hahaha I'm keeping my own bitchy money to my own bitchy self. hahahaha

gtishadowfax,
Erm.... let me think about it first ar.. heheheheh

paulkongck

Feb 28, 2005
wat the fcuk!!!! the pok kai so fcuk,,,, after i red ur first post i so angry!!!!!! if i am u...i sure hire a killer~~~

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
paulkongck said:
wat the fcuk!!!! the pok kai so fcuk,,,, after i red ur first post i so angry!!!!!! if i am u...i sure hire a killer~~~

lol i notice your POST = 1
totally newbie to this forum
once mari HIRE KILLER.........

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
gohkokeng,
Hope this newbie won't be like some of the other stupid brainless idiotic newbies who post without thinking... at all!

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
new war ? ? :_:

paulkongck,
u hv contact with killer ? ? :phone:
gimme the contact :angel_smile:

paulkongck

Feb 28, 2005
satria_95 said:
gohkokeng,
Hope this newbie won't be like some of the other stupid brainless idiotic newbies who post without thinking... at all!
first time post not means newbie,, i have been reading the post here for years, just no intention to post any thing b4 this.,, i dun prefer spamming like sum body. just want to learn some technical stuff here onli,,, just read a sad story here, and express my anger..

oh,, i dun have this thief contact number la,, mor over i know got people sell stolen item too...

just b careful

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
paulkongck,
Well, I agree. First time posters (based on their post counts) does not necessarily mean that they are newbies. It's just that there have been a number of newbies that's been up and around causing ruckus. My statement is not saying that you are those "typical" newbies but rather, putting confidence in you that you are not and will not become those "typical" newbies. Hope you get what I mean. No harm done.

Expressing your anger is normal, almost everyone does that. Hiring a killer? I'd do it myself instead. buahahaha You would have probably came across my posts of violence since you've been here for some years. heh heh

Have a good weekend and remember, a dead man tells no tales. See a robber, chase him to a quiet place and kill him. heh heh

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
walao..this thread pages 1-17 i read from 7pm to 11pm(now)....this is a sad case but hope next time need more beware for selling items....finally at last the case solved,congrats kevin.:regular_smile:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
trueno said:
walao..this thread pages 1-17 i read from 7pm to 11pm(now)....this is a sad case but hope next time need more beware for selling items....finally at last the case solved,congrats kevin.:regular_smile:

4 hours reading.......hebat......1 month din log in ZTH?

espionage

Warned Member
Feb 18, 2005
Well, until the circumstance now. What I can said is that both party did not taking a give and take deals. Well, Ree, you did wrong by simply trusting a people without knowing him well. But since it is just a matter of tires and rims. I think you just spending too much time for this case. I dont mind if I am you. You can get yourself even a better ones. About Ben, well, he is a lier, When someone question him about the car being sold to dealer, he is ignoring the question and trying to talking on something else. I am not siding on both party but.....Ree, the same word. You trusting a wrong person without understanding him well. It is not too bad on a personal business on trading cars. But when you talking about real business. It would be even hurt. Take this as a lesson of life.

Do not simply trust on others.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
this guy definately ranks among the lousiest and most lansi person of the year man!

hope it all ends well

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Where would you recommend to get the Ultra Racing bars for BMW with reasonable price and good workmanship?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience