Come September would you pump RON95 or RON97?

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Hope so because with a lot of performance cars running on diesel is coming out~ VW Scirocco is one that I am looking forward to see on our roads.

Bump: Hope so because with a lot of performance cars running on diesel is coming out~ VW Scirocco is one that I am looking forward to see on our roads.

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
Euro grade is in the name, but the diesel in europe will still be of a better grade. But its still a far better grade of diesel then the current crap diesel on offer.... next should be a revision of the tax structure on diesel vehicles, especially the road tax....
yup,ur right..they will keep the best for them..

if u said the new diesel will come out dis september also..

CDI car will be more powerful and emission will be less!:biggrin:

weq6356

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
ah..goment will always win...they said they pay high subsidy for rakyat petrol..is it really?so increasing the price is needed.i just coming back from brunei n ron97 there is just $0.36 brunei dollar per liter...0.36 x 2.41= RM0.87 .that mean ron97 there just cost them around RM0.87 per liter. plus the fact that most malaysian doesn't know is,petrol we use here actually come from saudi arabia that have gred c class n more cheaper...our potrol is grade a with higher price n they sell it to develop country like japan etc...

Bump: ah..goment will always win...they said they pay high subsidy for rakyat petrol..is it really?so increasing the price is needed.i just coming back from brunei n ron97 there is just $0.36 brunei dollar per liter...0.36 x 2.41= RM0.87 .that mean ron97 there just cost them around RM0.87 per liter. plus the fact that most malaysian doesn't know is,petrol we use here actually come from saudi arabia that have gred c class n more cheaper...our potrol is grade a with higher price n they sell it to develop country like japan etc...

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
ah..goment will always win...they said they pay high subsidy for rakyat petrol..is it really?so increasing the price is needed.i just coming back from brunei n ron97 there is just $0.36 brunei dollar per liter...0.36 x 2.41= RM0.87 .that mean ron97 there just cost them around RM0.87 per liter. plus the fact that most malaysian doesn't know is,petrol we use here actually come from saudi arabia that have gred c class n more cheaper...our potrol is grade a with higher price n they sell it to develop country like japan etc...

Bump: ah..goment will always win...they said they pay high subsidy for rakyat petrol..is it really?so increasing the price is needed.i just coming back from brunei n ron97 there is just $0.36 brunei dollar per liter...0.36 x 2.41= RM0.87 .that mean ron97 there just cost them around RM0.87 per liter. plus the fact that most malaysian doesn't know is,petrol we use here actually come from saudi arabia that have gred c class n more cheaper...our potrol is grade a with higher price n they sell it to develop country like japan etc...
So you think we should import petrol from Brunei? Or use our own petrol which is more expensive?

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Question:

What's with the hype?

it's not like you're going to lose 30hp just because you are running RON 95.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hehehe...well petrol is kind of a sensitive topic to certain ppl....and it doesnt take much to get their panties in a twist when its goverment related or price in petrol related.

Maybe its not so much on price..the fact that they have to pay more for using the same petrol they are happy with,rather then reducing to a certain grade that causes power loss and even some added knocking....most ppl in this forum are all seeking MORE power in their car and not less....maybe we dont lose 30hp but still there is a slight loss.

and cars which have been tuned with piggybacks cant switch unless sending the car for retuning.which costs $$$.

Last edited:

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com

wah,damn!so cheap!means at malaysia we pay rm1.80-rm0.87=rm0.93 more!

they already took rm 1 for every litres we pump in!

means that 45% we pay it for goverment??

Not fair but 30% will be consider!!:banghead:

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Question:

What's with the hype?

No hype~ just wayang only. But we are all so called enthusiastic drivers :P Hahahahah~!!!

Bump:
Question:

What's with the hype?

No hype~ just wayang only. But we are all so called enthusiastic drivers :P Hahahahah~!!!

mcwk

Jun 15, 2009
Currently using RON92, since car is designed for RON91 minimum, so I guess going to RON95 is not a problem....

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
is that true that if we drive more than 160 they cannot capture us on speed camera? Coz my friends BMW never get a ticker whenever he drive like a mad person that is over 170 but got plenty of ticket stating that his speed is 130 or 140.

Mine also dont have any ticket if drive over 170 but have three ticket stating that my speed was 90 in 60 zone

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
its not true... hahaa...

but you can outsmart the camera man by switching lane.
most of the camera we use in Malaysia only capable to detect one lane car..

so if you are thinking to drive fast, try the slow lane, you most probably will get off with it, from the cops.. but not from the zth who going to spot you and put you on youtube... hahahaa

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
is that true that if we drive more than 160 they cannot capture us on speed camera? Coz my friends BMW never get a ticker whenever he drive like a mad person that is over 170 but got plenty of ticket stating that his speed is 130 or 140.

Mine also dont have any ticket if drive over 170 but have three ticket stating that my speed was 90 in 60 zone
My fren said dat if u drive around 180++ den sure speed camera not detect ur car d...Btw he can drive fast la coz he drive a scooby ma den camera cannot detect lo.N he also never get ticket 4 high speed at highway...haha...But i am not sure also la:hmmmm:,since i drive in highway oni around 120km/h oni....So fast drive muz beware lo...:driver: