Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Guys, my car is an corolla SE but going to swap in a set of twin pot brakes from AE111. So for the brake hose do I get AE92 or AE111 model?:hmmmm:

As I'm told that 92 & 111 hose is different:confused:

Hi
I'm new at ZTH. My ride is ae92, 4age 16v, A/T.
Problem is the steering vibrating sometimes.
Already do on-wheel balancing, change engine mounting, replace tie rod end, stabilizer bush & checking the steering rack is fine. Drive shaft also ok, no bent.

Is it kena mengena dgn wheel bearing or tapak steering /bosskit?

Bump: Hi
Already do on-wheel balancing, change engine mounting, replace tie rod end, stabilizer bush & checking the steering rack is fine. Drive shaft also ok, no bent.

Guys, my car is an corolla SE but going to swap in a set of twin pot brakes from AE111. So for the brake hose do I get AE92 or AE111 model?:hmmmm:

As I'm told that 92 & 111 hose is different:confused:

mine use ae111

Hi

Bump: Hi

have you check stering rack bush?

mine use ae111

have you check stering rack bush?

bro muzhaffar,
bunyi kt stering tu kdg2 je (lps sket 100, pstu 120 bunyi, x tentu). stereng rack bush tu kt seblah mane? if tuka baru mana mau crk bush tu?

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Hi
kt area bangi/ kajang takde wat TT ke utk se owner nih?
Bleh gak blajar dr otai2 ae. saper dok area kajang / bangi / serdang agkt tgn?

im using 101 tank on my ee90
dsc01584wcr.jpg

dsc01585bjh.jpg

I've sent to two Toyota Sifu's, both also refused to do for me.... I think its too troublesome... I also given up hope already.

I've sent to two Toyota Sifu's, both also refused to do for me.... I think its too troublesome... I also given up hope already.

it's quite simple. depends on which mech u send to only. if u really want i can bring you. i've been using this fuel tank in my AE92 for many years now.

Does anybody here have heard of a mechanic called JAMAL CEDRIC? His work shop is in Rantau, N Sembilan. I saw a HOLDEN V6 halfcut in his shop, FR type. The engine a bit smaller than Perdana V6 but it bears a 3800 Turbo written on its throttle body. I asked him where to sumbat the engine and he said the engine is going into KE70. The head and block is made from stainless steel and according to Jamal Cedric, the V6 engine has 650hp in stock form.

Does anybody know what kind of engine is that. I dont have a camera phone so i dont have the halfcut picture therefore i cant show it here

Does anybody here have heard of a mechanic called JAMAL CEDRIC? His work shop is in Rantau, N Sembilan. I saw a HOLDEN V6 halfcut in his shop, FR type. The engine a bit smaller than Perdana V6 but it bears a 3800 Turbo written on its throttle body. I asked him where to sumbat the engine and he said the engine is going into KE70. The head and block is made from stainless steel and according to Jamal Cedric, the V6 engine has 650hp in stock form.

Does anybody know what kind of engine is that. I dont have a camera phone so i dont have the halfcut picture therefore i cant show it here

wow..
650 hoeses on KE70 chasis?
sure can willey easily..
will become monster easily at straight line..
but can't imagine how to control that huge monster during cornering..

Hi,my car is SE with svt mt.need some advice from sifu here.
1)how to make sure my svt run smooth n healthy?i dont hv install safc or e-manage,if do dyno,can set it to accurate AFR or timing or something else?
2)can svt use map sensor but still retain svt ecu?bcos i hv try tis b4,dismantle afm,n connect map sensor wire to afm socket ,connect vaccum hose to TB.it can start,but idle speed not stable,going up n down 500-1500rpm.when i pedal abit,it go normal.
Is it must change to bt ecu to work fine with map sensor?
Thanks alot all sifu

Hi, GasPedal!

Long time to visit our SE forum. How is your ride now? Are you solve yet?
My SE now is better than before i have find a sifu to tune my ride. Now after 2.5K rpm, the pick up will come in......Hahaha.....effect like vtec or mivec. Now i change to 15'rim the handling is better and more stable at high speed. I really like my 1.3 engine even he no power as 4Age but is enough to daily use. Now i facing oil leakage from power distributor cap, i want to repair it.

And i have a plan to increase my engine power. But paise to tell your guys after i success i will tell your guys.

I am long time no come liao, if any TT just email me. Bored for one person play the SE, hope some friend can sharing experience.

Or we can gathering to Genting highland or some where, to show that our ride still available in malaysia even my ride is 21years old.

hahaha...........hope my dream come true.

hi ckl7480,
Iam still around, just got nothing to say. Oh about my gearbox that make 'crack' sound during engage 2nd gear, now the problem simply dissappear, maybe got some rust inside.
Last month having problem enjin semput when rev more than 6000rpm, and very difficult to start during early morning. After send to mechanic he laugh at me saying that my fuel pump is very cute one, wira type, thats why not enough supply at high rpm. Maybe mechanic that installed my engine made a mistake, or he purposely chg the fuel pump to this crappy type.
Now after install fuel pump sr20turbo, fuel regulator and upload new ecu software, all the problem solved. My blacktop now happy revving n can feel the pickup improve after 5k rpm up to 8k rpm. Also the new fuel pump make a loud noise, which i like hehehe.
This mechanic maybe 4AG expert, since his workshop got many 4agze and 4age (16v and 20v) owners come to see him.
Yeah what u said bring back my memory to my 1.3 2e carb engine. That engine serve me alot, even tho no pickup and high fuel consumption hehehe, until one day i was tapau ed by a black myvi with a pink monkey stickin at the rear glass. On that day i decided to say goodbye to my 2e.
Hope can meet that black myvi again someday hehehe....

:wavey:all sifoo out thr...im a newbie...:confused: wetha its possible 2 masuk ae111 dashboard into ae90..i noe its not PnP..need helpz urgent..any ideaz o mod done on tis...?:adore:

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

:wavey:2 all sifozzz...im newbie here..need help..i :driver:ae90 n plannin 2 convert engine..just tinkin wether is there any possible way 2 masuk ae111 dashboard into ae90...:confused:?i noe its nt PNP but wat mods i have 2 do 2 get da dashboard in...?need ur expertiez sifooz....:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom