Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

MANSTIR7

From Facebook
Feb 18, 2010
dear mod,

i dunno what wrong with my post.. i just want to share about vertical door kit that we can buy cheaper.. i've no connections with them...

regards,

MANSTIR

kenzo

6,000 RPM
erm no bro, wat i mean was, i can import it for you with a combine shipment direct to ur place, firstly we use alipay for secure payment from conman and scammers, so if ur planning to buy from them, do let me know, we can handle everything for you :biggrin:

MANSTIR7

From Facebook
Feb 18, 2010
erm no bro, wat i mean was, i can import it for you with a combine shipment direct to ur place, firstly we use alipay for secure payment from conman and scammers, so if ur planning to buy from them, do let me know, we can handle everything for you :biggrin:
ok bro,

thanks alot... i will inform u sooner when i'm ready..

regards,

MANSTIR

p/s- to Moderator, please unbanned my username "MANSTIR"... i dont want use facebook anymore... pls2.. i'm so sorry if i do any mistake...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why use facebook to log in ZTH will get ban? Anyway, scissors door not bad arr very nice...if I put on Altis...zth friends will surely zha me kaw kaw lolz! But cool lo...if all 4 doors also scissors door...TR can ka? lolz!

MANSTIR7

From Facebook
Feb 18, 2010
haha i also wonder why he got ban lol
hehhe i also dunno, maybe my post clearly declared name of manufacturer... moderator said my post is spam!... 1st time being banned by mod... never been like this before... this is the 1st forum banned me... huh... what a day!...

regards,

MANSTIR

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
This is actually a very very old post. I personally met up with a few forumers around 4 years ago, we initiated the first scissors door plan, it worked up well.

Well I do still keep in touch with 1-2 guys, the rest all went missing already. Ya the owner of the car is still using his scissors doors. I think i uploaded the pictures a while ago on this thread.

It will be nice to see this thread gets alive again.

MANSTIR7

From Facebook
Feb 18, 2010
when i looked on "motor trader mag", under section "max power" there was picture of pickup trucks do scissors door but no stories about scissors door !

maybe they're already done by expensive way...

regards,

MANSTIR

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hi manstir,

my apologize to you on drop you a permanent ban since you intention is to share info with others.we are very strict on those spammer with excessive advertisement as there are many new registered user start their 1st post spamming zth by posting advertisement of their company.

did you received my visitor message?anyway,your account has been recovered.try to log in and im always here if you have any other questions.

enjoy your stay here.

MANSTIR7

From Facebook
Feb 18, 2010
hi manstir,

my apologize to you on drop you a permanent ban since you intention is to share info with others.we are very strict on those spammer with excessive advertisement as there are many new registered user start their 1st post spamming zth by posting advertisement of their company.

did you received my visitor message?anyway,your account has been recovered.try to log in and im always here if you have any other questions.

enjoy your stay here.
dear mod,

my mistake too, never mind.... thank mr mod... my log in now ok...

regards,

MANSTIR

Last edited:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Hey guys...what a big surprise that this topic is still up again after so long...Happy Belated CNY to those who does celebrate.....So, still VDC is the hot topic again....let's heat it up again, bro's.

zul_klasik

Known Member
Mar 15, 2010
ermm
wondering my kancil have da scissor door
wow
sure aweks likes my car
heheheh
can i see some pict of kancil with scissors door??
for my inspirations :wavey:

Vyraz11

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
hey guys..
i have noticed that vert doors here actually open to abt 45 degrees only. this actually makes it hard to get out of your car without bangin your head. does anyone know where to get 90 degree vert doors? those are much more practical

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need help here,want to find PROMAR MBL8.its an engine oil additive.recommended by mitsubishi new zealand to help cure the noisy tappet of4g64.please contact me if u know or sell this product...thank you:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience