Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
There are kaki's around but unfortunately most of them are too shy to show their cars due to the door closing factor. Must start sourcing a gadjet where it could lock up with suction like Merc's S Class. Then it will be perfect...anyone know where to get that and how is that gadjet like???

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
I seen how the gadget looks like... seen it on a 7 series... never knew merc s class had that...

its a very simple mechanism, like a hook... not suction, vacuum etc etc involved..

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Man,
This zth forum is getting more and more fucktup...so bloody difficult to login in the same particular page everytime.

Ja bro, you were saying it's not a vacuum thing...so it won't be expensive lah...anychance for you to find out the price....next project to perfect the vdc. Even CBU estima has it.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Man,
This zth forum is getting more and more fucktup...so bloody difficult to login in the same particular page everytime.

Ja bro, you were saying it's not a vacuum thing...so it won't be expensive lah...anychance for you to find out the price....next project to perfect the vdc. Even CBU estima has it.
Erm , maybe check your internet connection or refer back to your service provider on your difficulties as I don't experience this difficulties..:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Yup, i think recently they have are even responding faster then usual...

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Man,

I have no idea where to get it... it wont be cheap bro, thats for sure... if u really keen i can do some homework for u... just tong me some ang pow for chinese new year will do :biggrin:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Eh, bro...David,
Wow it's been years to hear from you guys again...how's thing man...are you still into VDC ever since you sold your KIA Optima. I'd already found good contacts for the lift absorber and with good price too...bro, keep in touch or how about TT sometime again for "jei gou", bro.

About the login, it's not so much about bad connection...evertime I login, it just doesn't direct me to the login page but it is login-ed. Then I have to refer to a different page to see myself logined.
So, do u think it's the connection factor....

Infact, right now I have to make my reply on the previous page, meaning the next page my login will not be activated...hope you guys could see what I meant.

Anyway, thanx to all that replying to this post ever since such a long time 'dead' about this topic...yeah man, hope this year will bring up the spirit again. Car pimping is a must go on thing otherwise the market will not grow...ja?

Hope everone here still interested to help or contribute something to keep VDC alive... Coz' till now the club for VDC still not being formed....lot of support are required....thanx.

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
do not worry Jimslec, contribution for moral support will always be there... no ang pow contribution :adore: ... hehehe

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Man, really need more moral support here...input suggestion and idea are most appreciated...

corollagl

Mar 14, 2009
Picture taken from bangkok autoshow.
just 4 referrence here.

Bump: Picture taken from bangkok autoshow.
just 4 referrence here.

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Eh, bro...David,
Wow it's been years to hear from you guys again...how's thing man...are you still into VDC ever since you sold your KIA Optima. I'd already found good contacts for the lift absorber and with good price too...bro, keep in touch or how about TT sometime again for "jei gou", bro.

About the login, it's not so much about bad connection...evertime I login, it just doesn't direct me to the login page but it is login-ed. Then I have to refer to a different page to see myself logined.
So, do u think it's the connection factor....

Infact, right now I have to make my reply on the previous page, meaning the next page my login will not be activated...hope you guys could see what I meant.

Anyway, thanx to all that replying to this post ever since such a long time 'dead' about this topic...yeah man, hope this year will bring up the spirit again. Car pimping is a must go on thing otherwise the market will not grow...ja?

Hope everone here still interested to help or contribute something to keep VDC alive... Coz' till now the club for VDC still not being formed....lot of support are required....thanx.
Bro...soli for late reply...nw custom vertical door around hw much??
Still is the PD workshop man...or u got other place already??

UranusFoo

Oct 7, 2008
Bro, where can I get these Vertical Door??? & how much nowaday???

Bump: Bro, where can I get these Vertical Door??? & how much nowaday???

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my disc brake got sound

anyone know where is the best shop to go for skimming?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience