Coloured the head cover

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
as i gonna dohc-ing my head to 4g93.so i think of make it become red.1st of all,should i take the head to spray then only put on or i should wait after the mech modded it then only i spray?
and can i spray it on my own?plzz tell me wat i need to prepare for eg:how many bucks for the tools and so on.about the plug cable cover i think i will follow another sifu which is to make it carbon lookalike.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
mod first..u sure dunwan ur sifu screw it when he mod it

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
howiechoo said:
mod first..u sure dunwan ur sifu screw it when he mod it
wat do u mean by this?i am not really understand wat u wan to talk.plz elaborate further.thanks

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
partyJOE said:
i did mine after all workshop job done...
mind to tell me wat kind of paint u r using?eg:brand,model(hi-temp resistant?),price and so on.ur job is very nice.
wat is ur work process?i dun know how to open the cover actually and afraid to.becoz some others said tis mod will give me headache like leaking and low compression problem so i dare not open it by my own.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Do I the need to replace a new gasket when putting the cover back? IF it does, the painting job incurred more than just spray paint job....hmmm, then maybe can try spraying the cover in the engine bay, tricky though

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro's.. need help from JB members here.. where can i get VTTR bbk at reasonable price in JB area. Pls advise. thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience