Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Item(s): cold air intake hose

Package includes:
length: approx 2 meters
diameter: 2.5inch

Price:
2 meters hose + 2 unit stainless steel air funnel (RM40)
free delivery to peninsular states

Warranty: none

Dealing method: cod / courier

Location of seller: malacca

Contact method/details: PM

Item(s) conditions: new

Picture:

approx 2.5"...

stainless steel air funnel

sample installed in car...

ever experienced ur car has better pickup/power at night compare to hot afternoon??... this is because at night, ur engine is sucking in cold air... cold air has denser population of O2 molecul, which helps ur engine combustion... more O2 molecul contributes towards better combustion...

PS: note that this is jz an alternative CAI hose... made of PU... can resist engine bay heat, but will melt if direct contact with hot areas such as extractor, radiator, engine block, etc...

Attachments

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
caerulln said:
is the inner surface smooth like ninja's?
nope.... not as smooth as ninja selling one.... so when u install it, preferable to stretch it to the max so inside can be as smooth as possible...

alfi4n said:
brand new ka? i want one.. where can we meet? me malaccan... 013 626 0826
yah, brand new.... interested??.... sms u later....:regular_smile:

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
2.5 inches diameter?

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
CAI inside smooth or not smooth doesnt matter... it is used only to direct cold air from the front of the car to the filter or intake of the car... wether got turbulence or not it will not make a difference.... CAI hoses can also be used to direct air from the front of the car to the brakes it helps keep the brakes at a certain cool temperature... CAI hoses also can direct cold air to the extractor of the car to keep the engine bay cooler... see la what you want to do with it... cheers

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
RocketMan said:
2.5 inches diameter?
yaya... 2.5 inches in diameter....

plugtop said:
many stock?
yaya... many stock... interested??...

DeOngster said:
CAI inside smooth or not smooth doesnt matter... it is used only to direct cold air from the front of the car to the filter or intake of the car... wether got turbulence or not it will not make a difference.... CAI hoses can also be used to direct air from the front of the car to the brakes it helps keep the brakes at a certain cool temperature... CAI hoses also can direct cold air to the extractor of the car to keep the engine bay cooler... see la what you want to do with it... cheers
thanks for the explaination... hehe....:regular_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone...i'm driving campro 1.6...my question is if i wanted to change my clutch pump, is there any racing clutch pump selling out there or can i use honda clutch pump instead oem clutch pump???help me out...:confused::confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience