Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Pre-order INJEN cold air intake SP series w Hydro shield

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
SP Series Intake Systems
This unique design was specifically engineered with MR Technology (MegaRam), to provide maximum horsepower gains and take into consideration the air to fuel ratio's set by the Original Equipment Manufacturer. MR Technology is a sophisticated tuning process developed by Injen Technology; altering Air Intake systems to be carefully tuned within Factory Safe limits. Through a series of engineered and tested air-restricted sections, the pressurized mass air is controlled to a calculated aggression, allowing for a proper air/fuel calibration. The end results allows for more reliable and consistent horsepower/torque gains. MR Technology is the World's First Tuned Intake System! Every SP system is certified by the California Air Resource Board or submitted with pending approval and backed by Injen Technology's limited lifetime warranty. (Vehicles without Mass air sensors will have special tube designs but may not include MR Technology)

INJEN PART # SP1835BLK
SERIES : SP COLD AIR w/ MR Technology
FINISH: BLACK
APPLICATION: 2008-2011 MITSUBISHI LANCER 2.0L NON-TURBO
NOTE: --
GAIN: +9.8 HP / +11.4 ft/lbs
Brand new in the box, 100% authentic INJEN products, MADE IN USA

P/S: Item is pre-order and lead time is 15-30days, so deposit needed to confirm order.
also fit to inspira 2.0 as well.
For sportback price is slightly different... PM to get the price for sportback
below is the actual item i ordered for some of my customers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience