Civic EK3 front camber problem

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
dont forget the arb link. if can, dont just change 1 bush by 1 bush. change all 1 shot. each time u send to the shop for removal + pumping out of the bush = $$$

also, if u change all 1 shot, u reduce the chance of missing some worn bush.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Agreed.. But if change all bush, link & arm all in one shot = Bankruptcy lor. Ori front upper arm already costs RM260 a piece.. :bawling: However if u change all the suspension wear and tear parts u will get that new car feeling. :love:

Last edited:

pc_teh

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Bro, better be sure of the material the workshop use. I had bad experience, they use lousy product even thou i ask for Ori Honda. So just after 1 year, those funny sound came out again. Ended up I need to replace them again ....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,i drive a satria 1.3. justnow my power window broke down,n when i see the inside,seems like the cable rosak edi. my question is,how do i bring up the window manually,means by using hand.. 2nd question is,how much do i need to standby to replace the cable? and my 3rd question is.. is there any shop u want to recommend me which has cheap price and long lasting to repair my power window(around pj area)? thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience