Civic coupe

3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
zephyr3d said:
hey.. yea man... the one wit a front mount air filter rite? hahaha.. what happened to it?
Fluffy said:
woo...nice.why did u sell it anyway?need more doors?haha
Hahaha no more front mount air filter la...I removed that long time ago.
Definitely I'll like to keep it as well as bring it back to M'sia but my dad just doesn't give me the green light. So no money for shipping lo. No choice...sigh...miss it real bad....

To see more visit here --> http://www.xanga.com/taihpin/401618152/item.html

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
3R1C said:
Is it in Yellow? If not mistaken that guy brought it back from the states and did the RHD conversion
nop......its maroon & very stock......1 car wit whole family inside bout 6person......shit....:confused_smile:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Fluffy said:
OoOooO luv at 1st sight
kekeke
ya looo....:X-: xpecially the driver & the passger sat in front seat....ehehehhehehehe:_: :_: :_: :embaressed_smile:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
omg...y din tell me earlier? hahahahh! the pretty ones rite/? not the...er.....funny looking ones rite?hahahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Supercar shootouts are a necessary evil, without it any supercar will lead a very dull, undramatic life. In fact the very DNA they are made out of would be entirely different if it weren't for shoot outs. Most major manufacturers go to the extent of buying a competing supercar to dissect it so as to learn its secrets, improve it, install it in their own car and call it their own technology. Think Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience