2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
mynnDAWG said:
eh spoon suppose with YELLOW valve cover..not blue la

something for u EF lovers hehe
alalalalaaaa comeiiiinyeee avatar EF tuuh. hehe

hmmm. if all of the parts obtained being transferred into an EF8/9 with a perfect chassis and handling stance, you might rule the sepang track. its just my humble thought.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
lightningfield,
EF8 minus d fat driver?yeah,u need 2 omit d fat driver of its an EF8in order 4 it 2 b fast...but in my case,my EF7.5 w me inside=ULTIMATE 1.6L street drag machine...so far none of u can even come close 2 me,right?so sharap n start thinking how u wanna beat d bas kilang EK back!hahahahahahahhaa.......

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
akuma said:
lightningfield,
EF8 minus d fat driver?yeah,u need 2 omit d fat driver of its an EF8in order 4 it 2 b fast...but in my case,my EF7.5 w me inside=ULTIMATE 1.6L street drag machine...so far none of u can even come close 2 me,right?so sharap n start thinking how u wanna beat d bas kilang EK back!hahahahahahahhaa.......

Well done boy... :_:
Drag Machine sure very powerful lor... somemore the Track Car also can't beat it la... Track Car need to use the Stock CAM only with no add in Turbo kits or even Nitro system, because will use for durable and within the F!A rule and regulation.
hope you have a nice joy in Drag Competition ya!

BTW, I'm not enter the Drag Series la... I enter the track. so the power are not a must item. Handling skill and light weight car are the 1st option.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
scomatic,
FYI,my EF7.5 is a FULLY LEGAL streetable B16A CRX ler....whr got drag car?wat ler u.....

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
sorry akuma... i miss understanding...

ermm... now is on progress... cuting out all the arm already... soon put the EK9 arm at the EF8 Chasis...

I just notice, the head is from K20B le... haha... I just saw the same colour cover with me, not Spoon Head Cover (sorry misstake, because all part are Spoon ma)... but dunno why, the Japanese take this cover put on B16B, B16B colour more nice ma... weird also...

The Spoon injector is how many cc? did someone know? because it bigger size than stock injector...
Fuel Railing also... dunno how many capacity...

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
war arm ur toking abt?EK9 arm into EF8 chasis?u mean u got an ORIGINAL EF8 chasis w u?....n wat K20B head?dun understand....

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
akuma said:
war arm ur toking abt?EK9 arm into EF8 chasis?u mean u got an ORIGINAL EF8 chasis w u?....n wat K20B head?dun understand....

ya la... I just brought the EF8... so now I cut off the original EF8 arm and putting the EK9 on EF8 Chasis lor...

K20B head is Silinder head CAM la... not understand meh?
Btw, i mistaken again... the head is H22A lor, don't laugh ya... I'm newbie in Honda le... haha

picture of H22A head:

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
scomatic,
1st of all,i duno wat arm ur toking abt...if u haf n ORIGINAL EF8 chasis,i dun c y u hafta do cutting 2 put in d B16B engine frm d EK9....n WATTA HECK is a K20B?d pic u show is a H22A......wats dis ler?n YEAH...damn right i DUN UNDERSTAND watta heck ur toking abt...doesn't make sense ler...wat K20B?wat cutting EF8 arm?show me ur EF8 can?n show me ur EK9 1/2 cut too,can?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
i dont get it scomatic. why do u need to cut the original arm to install B16B engine??

and i am really curious about the engine. is it B16B? or H22A? which one? tell ya dude u cant mate H22A head with B16 block. a bit pening here. can u post the pics of your engine? please.

by the way i never heard of K20B.

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
lightningfield said:
i dont get it scomatic. why do u need to cut the original arm to install B16B engine??

and i am really curious about the engine. is it B16B? or H22A? which one? tell ya dude u cant mate H22A head with B16 block. a bit pening here. can u post the pics of your engine? please.

by the way i never heard of K20B.

No la... I make something clear....
The Halfcut is EK9 (Head)
The Block is from B18CR
The Head CAM is from H22A
So it is not B16B liao lor, it is an hybrig engine which customize by Japan.. Undestand?
K20B is my misstake.. it should be from H22A le., not from K20B.

I cut the original Arm is not because want to install the engine la.... I take the original Arm.. and put the EK9 arm la... because want to get the EK9 handling in EF8 le.... Clear?

Picture? no Digi Cam right now le...

Last edited:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
scomatic said:
No la... I make something clear....
The Halfcut is EK9 (Head)
The Block is from B18CR
The Head CAM is from H22A
So it is not B16B liao lor, it is an hybrig engine which customize by Japan.. Undestand?
K20B is my misstake.. it should be from H22A le., not from K20B.

I cut the original Arm is not because want to install the engine la.... I take the original Arm.. and put the EK9 arm la... because want to get the EK9 handling in EF8 le.... Clear?

Picture? no Digi Cam right now le...
wowowowowowww..i know fusion modification is the in-thing nowadays but there's noooooooooooooooooooo fucking way u can mate a H22A head/internal parts with B-Series block. trust me man. u shude really check on that engine. who knows it is just D15B and claimed as H22A without u knowing it?

Putting in the EK9 arm in EF8 just to get the EK9 handling?? guess what scomatic, it is better if you buy a pair of new suspension, get all the strut braces and change all the bushings to get much more even better handling than EK9.

lastly, which car did u buy? EF8 or EF9?

vtecmaniac

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
alooooo...bro scomatic...who give u that info?...ur mechanic? if so..u better kill him b4 he suck up ur money!!!!!!!!if not than u better learn from basic otherwise DON PLAY HONDA........go get urself a ploton engine,u can swap parts from 1.3 to 2.0 wifout headache....no way u can mix up engine parts from H series to B series...........$#%$%%^^&%@@!%^&*(*^%$ marah betul aku jumpa mangkuk.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having problems with the front electric windows on my proton.

The passenger side window is very slow and sometimes stops all together.

The drivers side window jumps forward when it is going up and gets stuck. You have to hold it vertical while putting it up. Which is annoying as it requires two hands and traps your fingures.

Is there anything I can do without buying new motors.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience