chick car

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Red RX8...
RX8 needs to be trashed. Spicy chicks maybe ok but for cute innocent type, I just afraid the carbon built up will bleed her purse when she joint the 2nd, 3rd engine club :rofl:

The ultimate chicks car is VW New Beetle. A affordable choice will be Sneo. Myvi is for aunties go to pasar and vios is for boys. I like to see MILF in a Pajero IO or FreeLander :biggrin: Always imagine to be drove into a jungle and then ridden by a milf with cowboy hat :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
RX8 needs to be trashed. Spicy chicks maybe ok but for cute innocent type, I just afraid the carbon built up will bleed her purse when she joint the 2nd, 3rd engine club :rofl:

The ultimate chicks car is VW New Beetle. A affordable choice will be Sneo. Myvi is for aunties go to pasar and vios is for boys. I like to see MILF in a Pajero IO or FreeLander :biggrin: Always imagine to be drove into a jungle and then ridden by a milf with cowboy hat :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hot chicks in Rosta can ????
my customer office got 1.... very panas 1... hehe...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i mean really2 chiky 1.....not fat n ugly....sexy girl perhaps...:love::love:
If the chicks just like ur avatar, i dun mind she didn't have car or mayb i just wish she didn't have car, so i can give her a ride..... hehehehe.... ride her oso can la... hahahhahahaa....

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
wah chicks like my avatar is LIMITED EDITION 1.....no need to have car....she is my ride in zth oni....kakakakaka

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wah chicks like my avatar is LIMITED EDITION 1.....no need to have car....she is my ride in zth oni....kakakakaka
actually..... frankly says.... i oredi 'ride' her a few times.... inside my devil's mind... hehehehehe... she's no more 'clean' edy... hahahahaha....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its been a while since Maranello rolled off a GTS from its factory floor, GTS being Prancing Horse speak for ‘targa.’ While we may associate the word more with Porsches nowadays, it truly has been a long time since we last saw a T-Top Ferrari.

Since the 355 hit the skids, its either been fixed-roof or full-fledged convertibles rolling off the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience