Changing Fan Belts

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
guys,

i noticed that my altezza's belts are suffering some wear and tear condition (rubbers starts to peel off) and my friend suggested that i should change the belts........:X-:

anyone know how much it costs to change the belts (2 i presume)....... and where?

how bout timing belt change? anyone changed their timing belt? how much and where? thanks for the input........ :_:

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
bro, u must change the belts..

in trial tmn sg besi
i change the timing belt together with bearing + change engine oil ---> < RM1k
change fan belt shouldn' be more than rm200+

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
rinagi,

just spoken to my mechanic friend and he said he need to source for the belts.... any chances that our 3SGE belts are common with other cars? are they specially made belts?>

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
oh ok....... i got to knwo that yesterday there are 3 altezzas changing belts at trial yesterday..... hehehe....... was trying to make it over to trial but was stuck when installing some enhancements for my car........

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
yeah... that's me changing timing belts, nick and michael changing engine, gear, and axle oils, while kin son wanted to sought out the leaking exhaust header.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
oh ok.....probably we can have a tt there next time? always wanna go to trial for a short visit but no chance...hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys. Good Day.
Desperately need help.
PLS LOCATE my car TOYOTA CALDINA GT-FOUR SILVER WQB 1124.

I sold the car 18 month ago but no name transfer done and the bank is gonna filed me as NPL.
Sold thru Used Car Dealer EOA Automobile. The company now defunct/pending police...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience