Celcom Boleh!!! Our Hero!!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
This morning, someone i know has problem with her celcom prepaid. So she asked me to help her call Celcom coz she fedup oledi. U see, she reloaded her prepaid number to 'network' time instead of airtime... fine.. i mean it's ok la.. small problem... but d thing is, their 24/7 line is down.. dat XXXX-8888 number.

So i did a search on d web, and called their HQ. 1st Operator took the called, i explained d situation and she says, wait ah.. i pass u to the person in charge (PIC)... i waited like 5 mins... till d fone hung itself... fine...

30 mins later i called again... same thing happens after i 're-told' d story. ... 1 hr later, i called again.. this time i pandai la.. i asked who am i speaking to? she said she's jes the operator and immediately passed the fone.. wtf?!?! .. ok la... again.. line drops..

Then.. the 4th time i called... Immediately i asked who am i speaking to? she said i'm d operator how may i help u? i said dis is d 4th time i m calling and no one seems to be able to help me.. coz i need to get this prepaid reloaded due to the fact that only 15cents is remaining... before i can ask her again who she is, she said ok and immediately pass d fone... DAHSYAT!! .. but again, it rang till drop

1 hr later .. 5th time i called.. dis one classic... i ask who am i speaking to? again, no name... HOW MAY I HELP U? i said u all cant, dat's y i'm calling the 5th time.. she asked for the 'story'.. so i said d story la.. she said please wait.. then she hung up

WAHHH... BAGUS CELCOM!

then 5 mins ago i called...

this one is the biggest help..

Operator: Hello Celcom
ME : I got a problem i hope u can help me
Operator: OK,
ME : "Story", then Who am i speaking to?
Operator: Oh, i'm one of the operators. This requires the attention of the client service division, the number is XXXX-8888
ME : (thinking out loud - wat the fxx!?!?!, isnt that line not working?) so i said politely, "Excuse me, but that line is down"
Operator: ya, dat line is currently down.
ME : So? why are u giving me that number when u know its down?
Operator: that's the only number u can call to help u
ME : But it's down. Can u pass me to anyone there who can help me? i really need to get this number up and running coz I (assuming that the person i'm helping is me) really need to get this number up again coz i need to go out of d office and if any emergency happens i cant call out.
Operator: Please Call that number sir
Me : U mean to tell me that no one in CELCOM HEADQUARTERS can help me wit this simple problem? Pre-paid reload issue?
Operator: Only that line can help u
Me : But it's down, so when will it be up?
Operator: Dont know.. but u can call that number to find out.

ME : Thank you.

HIDUP CELCOM!!!

bunch of motherfuckers

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Forward the above comments into their complaint sheets in their website......errr....does the company has one?!

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
it sounds more like you than ur 'friend' as mentioned..haha

write to newspaper and complain lor

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
blackhowling, i agree with u on this celcom thing, cause last mth my boss face some prob about the monthly payment. but the chq already in thier off/acct. and boss line still get bar liao......

boss call the customer service and ask for favour to active it for few day. if there is still no payment from our com, my boss told the PIC, BAR MY CELCOM LINE FOREVER....

the boss line is very prompt pay master type....so, suddenly kena this thing.....and he also face the same prob, call few time only can get to talk to the PIC in the phone.......kns them la.......

the bussiniss like this can grow ka......close it la asap......

now the boss decide change to digi liao, i get headache, cause also aply for the guy marketing guys in off......cause need carry 2 phone........zzzzzzz

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Boon: back in d days when i had Celcom numbers (post paid).. i had problems far worse than the above... i made a complaint.. they jes send an apology letter.. that's it.. but dat didnt shorten my downtime..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha........
publish in STar blogs..........
kekekeke

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
telekom oso kenot lar...
like my housing area.........1 year now still no telekom land line.
*sniff*

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
blackhowling:biasa la,whenever u ask for names they wont say their name.u think celcom dunno wats happening?all the conversation was recorded.they can check there.whenever u ask the operator that u want to talk to their officer they will ask u wait.wait wait wait wait until the phone heat up also no people picking up.direct ur phone to this department that department at last u need to fucking explain ur problem again and again and again and again....wtf.

their office not bad too,no people answering always.no people working is their explanation.when u goto office,all sembang sembang there.when u ask certain staff to do something,tomolo u call back,the staff take leave.then u have summit all your things again.

celcom no 1!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Need some input from forummer's. I've lost my car keys, together with it was the STEERING LOCK keys as well. Lucky had spare keys for the car, however, can't seem to locate the spare for the STEERING LOCK. HELP!!! Not too sure what I can do in this situation.

Could I have a regular locksmith break open the lock? Any other way to dismantle the lock? Oh yeah, 4got to mention, this is the "baseball bat" type steering lock.

Hope someone out there can help me out. Thanks.

Cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience