Celcom TV Commercials

aspec_fc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
OK; here's a trivia. Before the World Cup, there was a series of "See Football in Everything" commercial campaign by Celcom. There was a few 30-seconder. There was the office one that uses Smashmouth-Walking in the sun music. and there was the other one that goes with the "I like the way you move....." music.

Then there was one that ended up with a roti canai man as a goalkeeper; also one shot i remember that was a restaurant with faded signboard and the only prominent letters left was M and U. therefore, Manchester United. my question is, does anyone know what song/music was used on this ad?
thanks in advance.

aspec_fc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
nope. not this one. this is a pretty new one. the one i'm talking about was with the roti canai man. it was on the "see football in everything campaign"
anyone?? is an old song.

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
aspec_fc said:
nope. not this one. this is a pretty new one. the one i'm talking about was with the roti canai man. it was on the "see football in everything campaign"
anyone?? is an old song.
unless u have the vid or audio from the ad..slim chance dude.

or

some fanatic advertisment-fan will magicly pop-by this thread lol

anyway, have u tried searching for the lyrics or part of it that u roughly remember? assuming theres lyrics

aspec_fc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
nah....i really can't remember much from it. in my impression, it's a song with lyrics. but it was edited to music only for the ad. i thought it was beach boys and i did a search and downloaded most of their songs and it wasn't it. i couldn't even hum it at all. i know it's a slim chance but i really need it for a video.
think about how desperate am i to try it here at zth. LOL.

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
de songs i dun reli remember..
but i remember de roti canai guy throw up de roti canai..
den de camera rotate n take de roti canai as foot ball...
am i rite???

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Err i dunno if this is a good idea, but why dont u try contact celcom by email or whatever and if they reply, good for u la hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, went to the car accessories shop..... the guys said carbon air intake system better than open port wor........... true anot ? (newbie here la.... )

he say open port n carbon wil give off sound leh ..... any 1 here mod their air firlter before ? do give some comments.....

wat i wanna know is , is the sound loud or okok only ...... ( i dun wan loud loud ar....later mother scold)
hahahaha
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience