Cefiro Club

polaris

Aug 7, 2008
But I think cefiro is still the best car to drive. Too bad they dont have new models. And no Teana is not replacing the cefiro model..
:rofl::banghead::slug::idea:
ya ya, still the best car to drive ... :) Quite satisfied with it, comfortable & powerful car.... Hey guys, any place i can buy the 2nd 18" deep dish rim? btw 2k to 3k.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
ya ya, still the best car to drive ... :) Quite satisfied with it, comfortable & powerful car.... Hey guys, any place i can buy the 2nd 18" deep dish rim? btw 2k to 3k.
There r some ppl selling rims at the marketplace section or you could find a weekend morning , have a nice drive to jln kapar ,klang to find your deep dish rims . With 2k to 3k budget you can find a very nice set of deep dish rims but i think u have to top up bit for a good set of tires ie; Yokohama, Michellin, bridgestone or Falken.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Well, if spending Money on RIMs, try go for Japan made.
Locals and Taiwan is ok, but just tat mostly heavy and quality of material might not be as good as Japs.

My personal experience...
For RM 3~4k, you can get 18" local Rim + tires NEW! Taiwan maybe + a bit.
But i decided to get 2nd hand JAPs!

Still a happy man!

onionbay

Jun 29, 2005
KL
maybe you can check out a shop specilise in rims at sunway. the entire frontal of the shop is yellow in color. across links shop.

18" japanese rim, i think 2-3k is not enough. 4-5k should be just nice. don't forget, about the tyres too.

polaris

Aug 7, 2008
my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :)

Bump: my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :)

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :)

Bump: my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :)
Just got myself a set of 17s (taiwan I think)
and 4 new tires @ klang today. The rims r quite light, suprisingly. Just to be on the safe side, i m using 50series tires.:burnout:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
So now u got the new rim loh, any photo? I'm going to change to 19" rim with 245/35/19 & 265/35/19 before CNY but still looking for rim, hard to find chrom rim with nice looking.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
So now u got the new rim loh, any photo? I'm going to change to 19" rim with 245/35/19 & 265/35/19 before CNY but still looking for rim, hard to find chrom rim with nice looking.
The rims r 2nd hand but tires r new. OK , will take some photos this evening.:driver:
Wow! going for 19s ? Tires must be very expensive leh..:proud:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Just back from the shop not long ago, 19" cheapest is about 600.00++ per pc.
Last time I don't like the VIP rim, just like wira ori rim. But after some time now, almost all cefiro also using the same vip rim, get to like it. But the Taiwan make only up to 18" rim, but onces I change must go for 19" if not after some time so many ppl using 19" rim than I'll 'amkuk'
I've taken the photo will post it asap.

Last edited:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: Another shot with my whole car.

Bump:
Just back from the shop not long ago, 19" cheapest is about 600.00++ per pc.
Last time I don't like the VIP rim, just like wira ori rim. But after some time now, almost all cefiro also using the same vip rim, get to like it. But the Taiwan make only up to 18" rim, but onces I change must go for 19" if not after some time so many ppl using 19" rim than I'll 'amkuk'
I've taken the photo will post it asap.
I know wat u meant when u said they (VIP rims) look like wira rims but they r alot bigger and wider than wira oris.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: I know wat u meant when u said they (VIP rims) look like wira rims but they r alot bigger and wider than wira oris.
wow... ur car more "pretty" than mine :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in the day the two were literally joined at the hip, collaborating on the Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren program and being the automaker’s partner of choice in Formula One but McLaren and Mercedes-Benz soon parted ways and severed all ties.

Mercedes-Benz went on to sell their stake in the McLaren team and bought over another Formula One team to try and make it on their own in the pinnacle of motorsports...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience