Cefiro Club

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :)

Bump: my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :)
Just got myself a set of 17s (taiwan I think)
and 4 new tires @ klang today. The rims r quite light, suprisingly. Just to be on the safe side, i m using 50series tires.:burnout:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
So now u got the new rim loh, any photo? I'm going to change to 19" rim with 245/35/19 & 265/35/19 before CNY but still looking for rim, hard to find chrom rim with nice looking.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
So now u got the new rim loh, any photo? I'm going to change to 19" rim with 245/35/19 & 265/35/19 before CNY but still looking for rim, hard to find chrom rim with nice looking.
The rims r 2nd hand but tires r new. OK , will take some photos this evening.:driver:
Wow! going for 19s ? Tires must be very expensive leh..:proud:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Just back from the shop not long ago, 19" cheapest is about 600.00++ per pc.
Last time I don't like the VIP rim, just like wira ori rim. But after some time now, almost all cefiro also using the same vip rim, get to like it. But the Taiwan make only up to 18" rim, but onces I change must go for 19" if not after some time so many ppl using 19" rim than I'll 'amkuk'
I've taken the photo will post it asap.

Last edited:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: Another shot with my whole car.

Bump:
Just back from the shop not long ago, 19" cheapest is about 600.00++ per pc.
Last time I don't like the VIP rim, just like wira ori rim. But after some time now, almost all cefiro also using the same vip rim, get to like it. But the Taiwan make only up to 18" rim, but onces I change must go for 19" if not after some time so many ppl using 19" rim than I'll 'amkuk'
I've taken the photo will post it asap.
I know wat u meant when u said they (VIP rims) look like wira rims but they r alot bigger and wider than wira oris.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: YU911, Here's the photos of my rims, Im on a budget , So I got the rims and tires cheap, cheaplah! Dont laugh lah.:rofl:..

Bump: I know wat u meant when u said they (VIP rims) look like wira rims but they r alot bigger and wider than wira oris.
wow... ur car more "pretty" than mine :biggrin:

polaris

Aug 7, 2008
ong, where can i get the front grill like urs? And how much for it? thanks

Bump: ong, where can i get the front grill like urs? And how much for it? thanks

Feb 1, 2009
Hi, Im from Philippines and my name is Aldrich..
I need help...
Can you tell me what to first do with my a33??
What are the best performance parts that I should install??

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Hi, Im from Philippines and my name is Aldrich..
I need help...
Can you tell me what to first do with my a33??
What are the best performance parts that I should install??
If you r going for great looks look at the photos above (under brother ong) . He did a marvelous job on his ceffie.

When it comes to performance , i reckon there r very few things u could do with it eg: airfilters, exhaust, spark plugs, bigger throttle body, r32 disk brakes, etc.

But if u r on the extreme end u could build a garrett or trust turbo on it. Or supercharge ur VQ like the fairlady Z.

But usually we go for looks and style over here.Power a bitlah, hehehe..:rofl:

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
If you r going for great looks look at the photos above (under brother ong) . He did a marvelous job on his ceffie.

When it comes to performance , i reckon there r very few things u could do with it eg: airfilters, exhaust, spark plugs, bigger throttle body, r32 disk brakes, etc.

But if u r on the extreme end u could build a garrett or trust turbo on it. Or supercharge ur VQ like the fairlady Z.

But usually we go for looks and style over here.Power a bitlah, hehehe..:rofl:
vq30 + Mt should be enough power kua... too bad roadtax damn high in malaysia :banghead:

how much is 2500cc road tax? i think this year no more 625 kua :sleep:

Feb 1, 2009
what particular air filer?
is my a33 a front wheel drive or a rear wheel drive?
and what are r32 disk brakes?

Last edited:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
vq30 + Mt should be enough power kua... too bad roadtax damn high in malaysia :banghead:

how much is 2500cc road tax? i think this year no more 625 kua :sleep:
Road tax will cost u around rm900++ .RM625-00 can collect once only. Petrol price gone down no more cash rebate .:smokin::driver:

Bump:
what particular air filer?
is my a33 a front wheel drive or a rear wheel drive?
and what are r32 disk brakes?
if ur car c/w auto transmission better use a K&N,Apexi or HKS drop in filter coz powerflow/cone filter will worsen ur AT car performance.
All cefiros/maximas after A31s r front wheel drive unlike A31 which alot of parts r interchangeable with Nissan Silvia, GTR, Sileighty , Laurel , 180sx .

R32 means Nissan Skyline R32.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good evening. what a busy week for me this coming Hari Raya, so many appointments and stuff to do. the traffic also suffer quite badly due to everyone "balik kampung". to people who driving back kampung, please drive safely on the road, please aware any weird object on the highway that will caused accidents, check your engine oil, battery, tires, radiator water. apply any water repellent if needed on your front windscreen for better vision due to raining session. commercial says "ingat-lah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience