Cefiro Club car stickers

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Ong, how is the redesign or the printing of sticker goes? I would be most glad to stick one on my cefiro. Please let me know when is ready. Thanks.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
still no new design yet...if u guys r ok with the version i showed u all during the last TT, tell me how many u want and i will ask the shop to print...cheers

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Ong, am curious of the sticker design. Please let us know when ready...and maybe can have TT+Sticker Collection on one weekend.

I guess you should also calculate the cost for printing and will pay you for that.

I have gotten myself a couple of NISMO sticker from this sticker shop at Pandan Indah. I know is not cheap, so please state the cost. Thanks.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
excimo said:
Ong, am curious of the sticker design. Please let us know when ready...and maybe can have TT+Sticker Collection on one weekend.

I guess you should also calculate the cost for printing and will pay you for that.

I have gotten myself a couple of NISMO sticker from this sticker shop at Pandan Indah. I know is not cheap, so please state the cost. Thanks.
robert...vey sorry mate...havent got the time to redesign the logo. if u guys r fine with the existing 1, let me know and i will ask the sticker shop to print some.
Rm15 each. will need u guys to bank in the money 1st. thanks

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Hey....I was in the middle of cleaning it up when I had to go home on emergency. Let me try to complete it by this weekend, and I'll post it.

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
No prob Ong, just curious to show off the CEFIRO pride group sticker.:regular_smile:

About the background, would you think is better if is 'filled', with Black. I notice at night, sticker with 'filled' background seems to be more vivid then the transparent one. Probably you guys can experiment and commend.

Sure can bank in first, just provide the acct. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm talking about the 3 holes on top of the engine?
Whats the brand of the aftermarket parts for it?
View attachment 573223

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience