Ceffy Gathering!!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hi,
timing chain whole set change, previous owner change the chain but not tensioner & guide & water pump, it was making rough noise when u rev the engine.
also, install body kit and lowered suspension, but not satisfied with handling,
soon will change to GAB or HOTBITS adjustable, any idea which is better?

thanx,
if u ask us...most of us would go for TITAN
hehehe
not sure about GAB coz no one use b4. but Defcon is using Hotbits. u can ask his opinion...for me, its too hard. thats why i got the nick "Steel Ass" :biggrin:

cooper1275

1,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
hi Defcon,
ant feedback i can have from u on HOTBITS? would appreciate very much if u can,

thanx,

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Hey Cooper,

Not bad...stiffer than Titan. All depends on how you like it, and the density of the material that makes up your ass... :)

You can try driving my car to see if you like it. Just give me a call at 012 295 8816

cooper1275

1,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
hi Defcon,
thanx, mayb meet up this Saturday with ongteckweng TT? best time in the afternoon, then probably can test drive your Cefiro, ?

thanx

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
hi,
timing chain whole set change, previous owner change the chain but not tensioner & guide & water pump, it was making rough noise when u rev the engine.
also, install body kit and lowered suspension, but not satisfied with handling,
soon will change to GAB or HOTBITS adjustable, any idea which is better?

thanx,
hi, about which absorbers to use.....I'm now using GAB adjustables on my A31,
my setup is for comfort use, it's not bad especially the AVCS system, not too hard on rough roads and not too soft for cornering, u can actually change your settings just like what TITAN is offering, but make sure u go to their direct supplier INITIAL D motorsports, they have good service there and the staffs are polite too. if u have extra cash, better go for TITAN. Hotbits i've never tested before, so no comments on that.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Guys, I heard GAB in Japan closed down. But i can't get any news to confirm that!

The GAB in our market today is locally made and has nothing to do with GAB from Japan.

Any Ideas?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Guys, I heard GAB in Japan closed down. But i can't get any news to confirm that!

The GAB in our market today is locally made and has nothing to do with GAB from Japan.

Any Ideas?
joey...the local GAB is made in sg buloh...what do u think? a lot of ppl tot its from Japan but my friend (Tee) told me its not. he has been in the market for over 20 yrs so he knows what he is talking about.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
got GAB from japan. my B13 also from YapPun mali... but that was 5 years ago. its also called Wings in some country, but i lost touch of this already. If you check ww.gab.jp they don't make many absorber for many car & model

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
i'm using GAB .. made in MY lar .. it was kinda hard during the first few months but gradually went softer & more comfortable. ... very bumpy at times too .. cornering no problem .. got it installed @ N1 racing in 2006.

Oh btw i'm driving a32...

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
joey...the local GAB is made in sg buloh...what do u think? a lot of ppl tot its from Japan but my friend (Tee) told me its not. he has been in the market for over 20 yrs so he knows what he is talking about.
I was told that GAB Japan tutup kedai already. But strange thing is that i can't even find any trace of this Japan GAB also!

I think made in MY still ok as long as they have proper research and service history. Price also must be good la.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
I was told that GAB Japan tutup kedai already. But strange thing is that i can't even find any trace of this Japan GAB also!

I think made in MY still ok as long as they have proper research and service history. Price also must be good la.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
for ur info.... my friend once oso wanna install the GAB which is new but oso consider cheap...... ( he is driving AE100 converted 4AGE)..... he is so eager n went with my friend ( who is a foreman, Ong u know lor...) to the workshop..... n they saw the workers there is actually spraying the old refurbished absorbers (which is bought from the junk shopand local workshop) into GAB's red colour..... n there is still alotta used and damaged absorbers dumped aside awaiting to be refurbished..... n the foreman's kenari once oso installed the adj. GAB from Racing Fit n he says dat it is hard like hell...... n then oso not durable...... oil leaked after several months installed + he seldom drive the car.... juz drive from Kepong to Bt. Caves n bek to Kepong onli....

2. But the GAB's japan homepage still available..... since i oso heard they says that GAB is no longer operated in Japan.... how come their hompage (the official one) is still out there n oso with new types of absorbes?????????? blur~~~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can tell me how to adjust the air fuel ratio of 4G15 carb?my car geting only 250km for Rm 50 Fuel :'( too bad fuel consumtion...pls giv me a guide on it thnx ya
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience