Catch Sync Optima's Drift Show Off @ Sepang on TV3 this Sunday 24 July 7.00pm

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
How can limit to such few drifters choice ? put me in put me in. LOL.. :cool:
anwya we would know who's the winner of the sms contest if the panda trueno was around..:)

Anyway we can get a copy of the video ? wanna keep :) MK record plz ? :)

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
wahahahaha confirm lah... eh but then very hard to say lah not everyone watch also.. how to know who voted for who.. after see the video some drifter got more friends that watch off course they will vote for they're friend hehehe...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Huiyoo.....

We have the AF-UNDI for Akademi Fantasia contestant in Astro.Now we have the AF-Drifter...Hehehehehe...

So it will be either AF-Skagee, AF-Donut or AF-Tee..hehehehe..

BRAVO...BRAVO...Cheers' to Sync Optima...!!!!

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
We have already been given the results but I think its better you guys watch it being announced on this Sunday's show....all I could say; there are alot of cheeky drifters out there as the phone numbers of those who voted were also recorded..LOLOLOLOL

As I have said; its unfortunate that other drifters were not able to participate on the day of the shooting. Anyway, its all in good fun and I hope its something you guys don't take too seriously..:)

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
wah oh okie.. me wanna see the vids.. :( should i vote for myself ah?? hehe donno how to vote anyway :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I bought one Tein HR hilo with non Tein Spring...I go for service all these absorber (that cost me 700 bucks), and the result, I drive my car like riding horse...It is soooooo tough. I ask any one pro bout this, and almost they say that I have to change the spring. (besides, the current springs were not mounted properly, so it make my absorber a little bit noise). BUT, I do not know what spring I'm goin to choose. Any one could help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience