Catch Sync Optima's Drift Show Off @ Sepang on TV3 this Sunday 24 July 7.00pm

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Sync Optima is proud to bring you another exciting show on TV about drifting this Sunday 24 July 2005 7.00pm on TV3. Catch the Drift Show Off @ Sepang Round 3 and interviews with our top drifters......

Thank you.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
so short........but it was nice!!

Skagee and Zero like D1 :cool:

Then got someone show off "Look Ma, no hands....."

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
unde donut: If you wanna watch, I guess you must look for somebody which recorded it.. haha..

It was rather short la... and if it is night Condition, nicer... Can see zero's strobes... haha.. but skagee and zero's performance was Chun. wonder if they cut off the tsuiso action?? :p

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Hi all,

Thanks for the support. I will try to get a copy of it and put it up here...in the meantime, for those who wants to vote....here's how you do it..

1) Number to Send SMS is DAPAT which is "32728"
2) Key in your favourtie drifter based on their nick name as below:

- "DONUT"- Joe Han - R32
- "JIN" - Tee Wee Jin - 180sx
- "SKAGEE" - Ariff - C33
- "ZERO" - Zero Lim - C33
- "JUSTINE" - Justine - FC3S
- "TAN" - Tan Tat Wei - TE71

3) Then press send......you will then receive a reply message from the drifter (automated one)..hehehe...

Do support the sports of drifting and we promise you more to come at DAPATAUTO..

If I am not mistaken, this coming Sunday will have longer coverage....as yesterday one is a teaser....;)

Thank you very much.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
It was unfortunate that during the filiming alot of the top drifters weren't participating, as it was the day before Drift.com's drift competiton. Hopefully we will be able to organise another one without clashing with other events

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
eh vote..?? wtf?? why got vote vote wan..?? hmm i'm getting soooo confuse here..

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Donut:

The show feature your best drift among the rest of the 6 drifter mah...so if your fans likes your drift..then they will vote you loh..the results will come out on the next programme.....

I will try to load up the video here once I get a copy of it....

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
skagee not bad wor.. lol..
but i guess zero changed car d rite? no more driving his LV hologram C33.. lol..
u all noticed his LV hologram? lol.. u mz check it out mann.. it's ALL OVER HIS CAR! lol..

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
cheaka : oh okie.. the best ah..?? okie then i'm sure out liao... so if win they got what wan ah..?? can win a cefiro car or not..?? hehe kidding

aiyo like that also can ah.. aiseh..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience