cars and girls

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
basically, a 'ho' bus is like this.

Let say you and me both bought a Range Rover. You go drive it around to pick up your 1 GF, while mine's full of them GFs. Mine would now be a 'ho' bus, while yours will still be just a luxury SUV. Basically you get a big car and friends of your GF all want to tumpang glamour.

about those materialistic/shallow girls, they're a mixed blessing. It's easier to get them into bed, but won't be standing by you come the hard times.

so I've never bother throwing my money on them. If the urge comes, just go to KTV la :D At least you know it's their job and they will be professional about it.

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ModMaestro said:
about those materialistic/shallow girls, they're a mixed blessing. It's easier to get them into bed, but won't be standing by you come the hard times.

so I've never bother throwing my money on them. If the urge comes, just go to KTV la :D At least you know it's their job and they will be professional about it.
spoken like a true maestro:)

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
blitzkid said:
That kind of girl.. Seriously "tak guna"-lah. Sometimes if u're so rich, and u have a bloody hot girl. Somewhere along the line u'll sure wonder to yourself .. "Who are my true friends? What do people like me for? Is my girlfriend/wife true to me for Me? Or is it all about the money?" ...

If u're a guy with feelings, one fine day u'll sure think of those questions above. Unless u don't mind people loving you for something materialistic. Or unless if u're some cold feelingless person. Or maybe if u're an old rich man who's gonna die soon and just wants to have fun then.. *shrug*

Maybe this just applies to me, and few other people.. Not everyone thinks like me when it comes to a girlfriend or someone u'll spend your life with. So.. Peace out.
But normally the rich guys won't mind about the talking part. They just care about the girls' skill in bed, hahaha. I mean if I need a good story, I'll read a book instead of hearing from girls.
I really don't blame guys who "buy" girls. I would do that too if I'm rich.

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
actually its not true la. i know this guy driving modded silver saga turbo one. with forge sticker. he managed to pick up this girl called bryan, big nen-nen ones. see, no need drive ferrari one. :D

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
eh? bryan's not a guy's name meh?

but anyways, he might be throwing money on this zeppelin as well.

blitzkid

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Up ur ass fool.
HAHAHAHAHAHA ramsing, big nen-nen ones.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sh*t haven't used that word in years.. Nen-nen. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ROFL

ModMaestro said:
Yessss, thAT's the phrase i left out too.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
he he ... yah .. "Big boobs but empty in the head will make a boring f**k " - i do support dat ...

But unfortunately i already loving a girl called "Skyline GT-R" ... :) She's young forever, not like others gettin' old .. :)

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Girls and guys alike are materialistic to some extent. I have to coin the phrase, "everyone has his price". Having a flash car is an indication of a person's status, a symbol of wealth. How many chicks you attract with your flash car depends on how materialistic they are. In any case, any chick that goes out with you predominantly because you have a flash car is shallow and should not be taken seriously anyway.

I just pity guys who feel they need a flash car to pick up chicks. A guy I know once tried to pickup another girl whom I know by offering her the opportunity to drive his car should she decide to go out with him. It's really pitiful when people have to use material items to compensate for their lack of substance.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
let me share a lil story about my friend...
he was kinda like going all crazy about this girl... so, he actually got her attention and when they were all ready to go on a date... he went over to her house to fetch her for the date... driving a Kancil.... bang! the girl rejected him right on the spot... and the date was cancled.... :eek:

Flashy and Fast cars actually speak alot to ladies.... :rolleyes:

ps:. i'm not trying to hit on any kancil owners or fans.... just sharing a story... peace.

Last edited:

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
kancil is dangerous marr... got see those photos... so gross one.. maybe she scared to masuk kancil...
cos my mom say to me before.. dun go in kancil.. very dangerous... can become sardine when smashed... not to bang on kancil ppl la.. but if its kancil or walk.. i'd rather walk..

but a bit pity the guy loo like that date cancelled.. :(

eddie

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ramsing said:
actually its not true la. i know this guy driving modded silver saga turbo one. with forge sticker. he managed to pick up this girl called bryan, big nen-nen ones. see, no need drive ferrari one. :D
eh, i thought he pick u up oso......

then u guys went to some dark valley and then......... :biggrin:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
acura said:
kancil is dangerous marr... got see those photos... so gross one.. maybe she scared to masuk kancil...
cos my mom say to me before.. dun go in kancil.. very dangerous... can become sardine when smashed... not to bang on kancil ppl la.. but if its kancil or walk.. i'd rather walk..

but a bit pity the guy loo like that date cancelled.. :(

charm..i use kancil cannot fetch acura anymore

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

plz help me, i'm want to know which is the tachometer wire pin at the ecu! plz tell me the color and the pin number of the hyundau ecu connector. thank. i'm come from malaysia
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience