Cars destroyed in Fast and Furious movie.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
eh... ken yeang... damn waste leh... they not going to repair the car after wrecked?...

sorry to disturb ur thread everytime :regular_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
so will you band the movie because of that? :biggrin:
it's is part of the cost, or maybe the car manufacturer sponsor those cars. Thanks for sharing.
no choice lah, if use CG too much, fan complain also, says that not real stuff. This is the cheque you need to pay for real action and stunt.

So ppl out there, dun think that you can drive like Paul Walker or Van Diesel in the movie, it comes with a price tag. :biggrin:

KY,
You may hate maggie Q for bomming the Lambo in the up coming MI3 movie. :biggrin:

Last edited:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
still cant wait to see the movie leh... the more money they waste they highest rank they will get for the box office izzit? kekeke...

BS... u joining TT or not? on the 6th?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
nevermind if the movie is a bomb in box office then everything will be compensated. But still if i managed to get the gear knob I'll be happy hehe

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
wah... one person take steering wheel... one person take gear knob... then i take wat? take nuts and screw... kekeke

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
lolz... yalor... take picture... picture worthless wan...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
true, true.....many car companies will be too happy to give the movie producer their cars for free just to be in the movie.....heck, what's the big deal about trashing one car and the car company gain huge popularity and car sales from it....

But for me who own a little corolla, I think it's a bit sayang lor......
I go ****** oso use that car, bring sayur to market oso drive the car, bawak barang oso use the same car...Then, these brand new cars in the movie were purposely wrecked just to get a couple of seconds of screen time in the movie......*sigh*

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
ken yeang said:
true, true.....many car companies will be too happy to give the movie producer their cars for free just to be in the movie.....heck, what's the big deal about trashing one car and the car company gain huge popularity and car sales from it....

But for me who own a little corolla, I think it's a bit sayang lor......
I go ****** oso use that car, bring sayur to market oso drive the car, bawak barang oso use the same car...Then, these brand new cars in the movie were purposely wrecked just to get a couple of seconds of screen time in the movie......*sigh*
those car company give movie producer to trash their car... means showing how "hard" their car is... keke...

ken yeang... corolla little ar? then kancil is wat wor? super tiny little? lolz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

calling all sifus, my dashbod panel now is wooden type (the one covering around aircond panel, radio player and meter). pretty ugly to me coz nuting in my car hav dat wooden design. plan to use carbon fiber sticker on it. izit possible as the panel got lots of curve here and there???? anyone done it b4.. anyway where can get cf sticker the one looks like real quality, most i saw doesnt look nice coz really looks printed one lor... help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience