Selangor
tengok..unker orledi dewa carb lor....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
faeizal, feroza carb eh?? guess i need to read more books :biggrin:

burner, dcnvh u still can get...just visit weber website and order direct fm them.. 1st time tune the carb ah?? i need to see first, me still noob maa... :biggrin: not unlike sifoo walker and sifoo dakmau, they all mahaguru d!!

ae86, can can... buy me bkt :biggrin:

sifoo walker, u edi using weber still wanna put aisan meh?? i tot u changing engine?? hehehehehe
meh si pull me into water... i dunno how to tune weber la... my weber is sucking fuel.... thats why wanna try mod standard carb for better low end... my dgv, low end kinda sluggish... if lenjan only syok....

petrol price now... no money wanna lenjan...

tengok..unker orledi dewa carb lor....
agree....

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
Sky.. Darth..

Thanks for your feedbacks on the CPU-carburetor Program Unit as corrected by Darth on the term..

Anyway i've been pretty bz these few weeks..

So last 2 weeks i went to a mechanic in klang to retune my carb..

the mechanic told me that i cant be using the original 1.3 gearbox as the ratio is much different with the 4g gearbox..

then he told me that i have missed out a few parts in the engine.. he said that might as well i installed the 4g91 injection..

he also told me that i shuld hav take the dashboard along.. coz the dashboard with help setting the air-con compressor..

i got a bit of nagging by the mechanic..

wut to do.. wat is done can't be undone unless i hav lotsa money..

after he tuned my car.. i can feel the pickups.. but then.. there was sumthing like a jerking..

sky.. darth or uncle fred.. do you hav any mechanics that can b recommended to me?

thanks guys..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
what car u driving anyway??.... gearbox ratio not correct doesnt mean cannot use geh... jz now not so fun lor...

and what parts u missed in what engine??...

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
yes same thing, but i dunno why he use batt water :hmmmm:
Hi guys I have a old carb car and wish to pump up its muscles with weber. Have been asking around and everybody laughed including my mechanic and said where got ppl use weber nowadays? help anyone?

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
Hey guys wanna ask somethin..wad's the difference between solex and weber carbs??i hav a fren who wanted 2 sell me a solex double barrel,4 valve carb for RM500...i'm not gonna install it right away but i'm wondering if its a gud buy o not...any opinions??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry bro..i am newbie here...and i wan ask something bout my slk...how to open the door cover har?coz only one place i dun know....the mirror handle there how to open har?no screw there leh..coz got some wierd sound inside....very gao wek everytime i drive leh.....thx all pros here....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience