carburetor junkie on the drool!

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
wowzers!! i just leave you kids for a while and you are butchering each other! :lol:

wai....monday happy hrs? u wan me to sleep on the bar isit?....go yum char la....tt, kt, mt...rc, rb, rt u know the usual stuff..heheheheh!

yam char saturday nite? maxis sam sam um sam sam sam ling. my no...call or sms! :rolleyes:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by sudha@Dec 10 2004, 22:49
wowzers!! i just leave you kids for a while and you are butchering each other! :lol:

wai....monday happy hrs? u wan me to sleep on the bar isit?....go yum char la....tt, kt, mt...rc, rb, rt u know the usual stuff..heheheheh!

yam char saturday nite? maxis sam sam um sam sam sam ling. my no...call or sms! :rolleyes:
ai.......monday liao..........ok..got ur contact...... :lol:

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Dec 13 2004, 08:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Dec 13 2004, 08:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sudha@Dec 10 2004, 22:49

ai.......monday liao..........ok..got ur contact...... :lol: [/b][/quote]
woi....TT somewhere in USJ, PJ or Puchong would do la...when are you guys gathering?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by sudha+Dec 14 2004, 04:56 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sudha @ Dec 14 2004, 04:56 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Dec 13 2004, 08:28
<!--QuoteBegin-sudha
@Dec 10 2004, 22:49
wowzers!! i just leave you kids for a while and you are butchering each other!  :lol:

wai....monday happy hrs?  u wan me to sleep on the bar isit?....go yum char la....tt, kt, mt...rc, rb, rt u know the usual stuff..heheheheh!

ai.......monday liao..........ok..got ur contact...... :lol:
woi....TT somewhere in USJ, PJ or Puchong would do la...when are you guys gathering? [/b][/quote]
dunno yet.....will giv u a call ler.....

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
hello ppl.....sorry for the long silence....been away from civilization.

looks like your breakfast spirits have gone down for a while. now its time to boost it a little.

Ipoh trip is on my little machais!....i'm leaving kl at 6am sharp...heheheheh!

let me know if you guys are interested...you can follow me...but bring ur own car coz my car is full!

cheerios~!

merry christmas and a JOLLY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
whoa...

i really thought this thread dieded!

Jin jin...u still ard?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. i've been thinking abt changing my standard wira 1.5 engine with a.. say 4g63.. basically.. coz i want better pickup and horsepower..

but.. my friends are telling me that i should just stick to my standard engine.. they say tht if i change the engine, the price of the car will depreciate more compared to if i stick with the standard spec.. is this true?

obviously, changing the engine would require a lot of money (the engine, wiring, workmanship etc).. so, my friends said i should...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience