Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
fatgor u mean CK had a DICK :rofl::rofl::rofl:
TR salute lar :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
NO NO NO.. Siao ar!

TR is the SHEMALE!

*===D ...... (.)(.)

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

awww.... she is getting so thin.... malnutrition ah??... joe why u didnt feed her well??....
JOEy breast feed no use, the milk already expired.

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: fat gor......I'm not shemale bugger....i'm so gonna kill you when i see u.:thefinger::thefinger:

Sky & fat, she got some personal problem lah...I can't say much as a respect to her privacy....

Xtec, this fatgot really like to kacau ppl....

Carace at MotoGP..the costume lokk like nurse wear....kinky..

she not busy with her final year project and final semester meh??... or busy with other "stuff" as well??... long time no chat with her leh....

her exam is over but she still got a project to do.

Recent pictures of Carace.....:biggrin:

Hmmm...TitanRev..I wonder why. Since, she is one of your best friend and she is god damn hot and sexy which a girl that every guy desires but why didn't you go after her last time before you have gf?

Can intro to me arr? haha! Seriously, I'm sincere in having her as a friend. Having a miss hypertune as a friend is an honour.

Because I'm not handsome enough loh....hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

mayb carace go after joe, not the other way round...

but joe lansi dun wan her.... kaninbu one this fella...
Wah~~talk until I'm like that...how you know I didn't want her?? Hahahaha maybe we are already together leh for almost a year...:rofl::rofl:....Hehehehe

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
Wah~~talk until I'm like that...how you know I didn't want her?? Hahahaha maybe we are already together leh for almost a year...:rofl::rofl:....Hehehehe
show off again... :thefinger:

next time u come to kl for tt, we sure 'treat' you very nicely... :rofl:

oi~~~mizu threaten me ah...Hahahaha not show off lah...joke joke with Sky kor mah...he's my best butt...

A fren of mine who's driving an older version of Honda City is having problems with his front absorbers. He's looking at changing to Monroe shocks that are branched to:
1) Sensa-Trac
2) Reflex

He's wondering which is better. He's not really into performance as he's looking more at comfort compared to performance (totally dislikes bumpy rides). I actually recommended stock suspensions but he wanted to try out something that has the best of both worlds that can provide both comfort with...