Car Windshield Sticker (stick outside)

dannybboy87

Jan 29, 2013
Melaka
Hi ...

I am planning to stick Car windshield Sticker HORIZONTALLY across my car windshield ... one question to ask here ... will the sticker interfere with the Wiper operation (means will stuck or whatever la) ... ?

Thanks ...

dannybboy87

Jan 29, 2013
Melaka
oh ... ok ... but plan to get customized car windshield sticker ... Means my own custom artwork la ... where to get it done ??

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I am using flat black sticker to block out the scorching sun. Maybe you can get your custom sticker done at sticker shops like Tom's Stickers and many others.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Is the sticker large? I have seen people stick large stickers at the rear windshield. Wouldn't that hinder the rear view and make it dangerous?
Rear windscreen actually cannot stick anything. Those days have those advertising stickers cum sun shade can only use in the front. Some stick to the rears and JPJ can summon.
Tint for rear is 50% light penetration...

dannybboy87

Jan 29, 2013
Melaka
Rear windscreen actually cannot stick anything. Those days have those advertising stickers cum sun shade can only use in the front. Some stick to the rears and JPJ can summon.
Tint for rear is 50% light penetration...
oh ... sorry to mention ... actually i plan to do for the front only ... thats why if i am asking whether do for the front windshield is JPJ legal o not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We've just seen N.GINE mag on our iPads! This free, made in Singapore, downloadable magazine is the ultimate companion for men with tablets in toilet! This 39-pager launch issue clocked well over 1000 downloads in less than 48hrs since its release last week. Who wouldn't be tempted? after all, it's created by the people at Burnpavement.com, possibly the best...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience