Car tints around RM250-300, any recommendation?

Alcon06

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
Hi guys, am on the market for car tints around RM250-300 budget, looking to tint whole car(front and rear windscreen, and all 4-doors) Anyone have recommendation of brands and it's UV and Infra-Red Rejection qualities? Am driving a Corolla SE.

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
If ur objectives of installing these tint are to reduce hit a bit inside ur car cabin + and to gain bit look like mine, yes, u can have it with that price range. But dont expect more features other than that. Just make sure the workmanship is good. otherwise ur tint will crimple in very short time. Mine already 4 years. Chicken brand worth RM320 called suncool. Still in good cond. hopefully it able to stand for another few years.:_:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
250 - 300 u will never get a good ones

better buy LANGSIR with it
lol...that is so mean..:aetsch:

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
there are lots of tint within that budget which i feel are fairly good..i use one called rike cool...not bad....300bucks for all round

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna retrofit waja's projector lenses onto my myvi's sportlights. but first of all how to split the sportlight's lens & housing ah? kenot ar?

how you ppl do it? searched adi, some of you guys say put in oven but i wanna put in oven oso scared that i melt my sportlite sure kena 70 bucks fer a new one also! myvi plastic one maa..

plz help me asap.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience