Car Thief caught and roughed up

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
haha... then u guys should start a gang like tat in kl...can patrol everywhere...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
should find a steel tubing and break all his fingers. This type of people no need to be sympathy one. What can the law do? 3 months of jail? Some more waste the tax payers' money. Should slice his meat and feat the zoo's tigers.

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
should find a steel tubing and break all his fingers. This type of people no need to be sympathy one. What can the law do? 3 months of jail? Some more waste the tax payers' money. Should slice his meat and feat the zoo's tigers.
yeah... stealing on other people had earned money. but the most of it this type of people who put fear in our heart to leave the car alone, or to let our love one go out driving alone, fearing any harm come upon them. Car stolen is a small matter compare to life safety.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
hoxy,
If put multiple bullet at the same place, not so fun ler. Blast a shotgun at his face and his face will turn into swiss cheese hehehe got a lot of holes. hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm..i got a oil-catch-tank installed in my car..can someone explain to me what does it really function for the engines as i heard too much explaination from different people with different answer.. i just wanted to know what's the real function...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience