Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rx8

• Supra

• Total voters

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
For me i think Evo is a thief magnet car.....1 to park car also need to think 5 time....so i will TRY avoid buying Evo in the future...(love to own a Evo:bawling:)...what do u guys think?

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
yup..that right...dont forget putra also is a thief magnet...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
not reli la... dc5 la better to get rid of.. i buy ur stolen k20 engine and dump into my ef first. lol...

all cars also can steal la.. depending on buying party only... who want to buy what model of car.. the "cheebai low life" go steal la..

surfinbird

Jun 10, 2009
I think every car could potentially be a thief magnet, if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
toyota hilux..very popular over in sarawak...

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
evo is a most popular because of the engine and drivetrain system not the car, that will take everything inside the car and left the carbody there, because the thing from evo can put in wira and putra and perdana. THat why evo is ultimate magnet of thief in malaysia(why because our national car is proton which very close to Mitsubishi):biggrin:.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm guessing my Kembara is the first to be Titan-ed and below are my feedback on this dampers. I've only replace the dampers.

My setup is pretty straight forward. My Kembar OEM springs were replaced with a slightly stiffer and longer spring for a 1" lift. I've requested for a longer dampers to provide more articulation for my Kembara for offroading purpose. This was duly done and nicely calculated by Richard. The from was increased by 30cm while the rear 25cm. The dampening effect was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience