Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
how the result ? dah dapat ke this guys? later sure this trend slap women as a habit when anger is cant b control... this in malay can call "dayus" when men slap a women :thefinger:

kaderAE101

Known Member
Mar 6, 2010
K.L / Ampang
Hi Bro

Your GF can make police report, this is classified as assault. Most probably she'll be referred to small claims tribunal session. Your GF can seek compensation for Body injury and Mind injury for the trauma caused by this incident.

Keep us updated..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
get a jpj runner to print out the butir2.....pay him a small fee will do.
then find that guy's house and report to police that he slapped yr gf...charge him and if possible get any witness there or the cctv from the nearest lamp post or bank...
must let him learn a lesson for being taikor...bullying a woman is a NO NO NO

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
yea, can report to to the officers. but they are going to slumber with the case la.
and how efficient they are is yet to know.

might as well pay the call men n ask them to do the dirty job for u

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
must make police report......
get the CCTV footage from the bank....gal dare to slap....c if dare slap me.....
U must be really big size la bro...:rofl:

yea, can report to to the officers. but they are going to slumber with the case la.
and how efficient they are is yet to know.

might as well pay the call men n ask them to do the dirty job for u
The police are much more efficient nowadays...Look at BERSIH Rally :rofl:

Will keep an eye on that car and teach him a lesson if spotted...:top:

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Double Park is already a traffic offense and hitting the girl is another offense, go ahead and make a police report, let the police investigate if you have any witness who saw the actual event would be even better. Teach him a lesson

rageaccel2

Known Member
Dec 22, 2010
Shah Alam
that man doesn't deserve to use the road.. road bully.

xuang26

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Selangor
last 2 week i also have almost the case with toyota estima. i went to Kota Kemuning pasar pagi, when i toyota estima reverse and come out from parking, i part into that place. The lady driver fr toyota estima straight away come out frustrated on me say that why not let her finished turn then only park. Wahlao ehhh...do u know...that road a Hummer also can do turn round n round over there but her Estima cannot. Skill not good somemore want frustrated on ppl. Ppl go pasar with kancil...myvi...saga...what for drive brand new estima go to show off.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The AMG 43 range are powered by next gen 3L V6 twin turbo engines, with performance almost matching that of Porsche's latest 991.2 3L flat 6 TT! Will you still worship the new era Carreras now?

I was privileged to sample the new 43s last week at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience