can traffic polis summon us on heavily tinted?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
if i was not wrong, i remmeber sometimes back in newspaper did mention nowdays police also got the rights to issue u summons on bhalf of JPJ. means no longer only JPJ can summon but also police nowdays. even the blue kapchai police also got the righht

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
all same. dun play with them, specially hungry season is near. :cool:

h22abigtec

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Shah Alam
:smile: yes they play2 with them....if can they also can issue saman on b/half JPJ but also can ask to go to puspakom to inspect your heavy screen....

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
as long as the police is hungry, u can never get a chance to escape

ACM

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Selangor
last weekend saw 1 police traffic chasing 1 subaru. rear and back door glass was damn dark. i think 5%. but front and front door glass was tinted Goldust. Then the traffic took the driver IC n drove off. Follow by the Subaru. i guess goin to police station ard lah...

ekiddie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
walan eH? blue shirt police oso can ar?? but most of the time... this blue shirt police are very lame... they are like lembik lembik and takut takut wan... especially those that blocks ppl... fcuKers...

damN! traffic police oso can summon heavily tinted vehicle and not only JPJ eH? hmm... cib@i...

;)

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
I kena b4 the summon for heavily tinted from Traffic police last month....:frown:

ekiddie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
cybernation... yeah, would like to know how much u paid for the summon and wat u do after that?? do u need to remove it and go for inspection or how??

wud appreciate it if u could enlighten us wif ur experience... thx!

;)

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
Well,i kena last month also. At the roundabout at the Jln Syed Putra. Fellow took my IC & driving license and ask me to follow him to the Jln Bandar Police Station to check the tinting. Couldn't settle on the spot cos that time 'operasi tangkap tint gelap'.

So no choice follow him, after checked my tint is only 30% and u need at least 50% according to the policeman to pass :D

So summon was max Rm300 but i manage to settle at the counter for Rm110 cos at that time my timing was right, they were in good mood :D

ps-i settled on the day itself b4 i left for lunch :D

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
ekiddie said:
cybernation... yeah, would like to know how much u paid for the summon and wat u do after that?? do u need to remove it and go for inspection or how??

wud appreciate it if u could enlighten us wif ur experience... thx!

;)

Well...i ask my fren to settle the summon for me for RM50 only..not too sure how much is the summon for illegal tinting! I din get any letter that ask me to sent my car for inspection but do only give me a summon! After few weeks..i changed all my 4 doors tinted glass only but the rear i din removed it!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Would like to know Cefiro model A31 best convert which engine, also taking into consideration of price cost and insatallation level of difficulty of works for conversion???
?

Option of Engine or Halfcut as follow:-
  1. Skyline R32 RB20DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM3500 )
  2. Cefiro A31 RB20DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM3000)
  3. Skyline R33 RB25DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM5000)
  4. S14 SR20 ( Approx cost Halfcut cost RM3000 )
  5. S14 SR20DET ( Approx Halcut cost RM6000 )
  6. S15 NEO (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience