Can some one tell wat the hell r the duty of the traffic police

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
:confused_smile: I living in tmn counnaught charas ,every weekend night is my nightmare too ,why??? cause those REMPITs are flying around the highway, the noisy sound cause me canot sleep. The worst is the traffic police is not chase and catch the REMPITs .The duty of the traffic police is to evacute the spactator beside the highway, after that the police have a cup of of coffee and become the only spectator. The traffic police obay those REMPITs and let the FLY.Supose the traffic call for backup and catch those REMPIT??? Some time even i hungry i also scare to drive my ride to mak mak cause those REMPITs are vey GARANG. Traffic police Haizzz...... just only know "DUIT KOPI"

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
hahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,popout,,,,,,,,,,,today i succeed pay just RM5 for give saman racing at 88km/j in MRR2 road{11 petang},between selayang to kepong road,,,,,,i can do it bcoz i very clever to say my sad story le,,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehe.
Anyway thanks alot to that person who are attach me,thanks again,,,,,,,in that time,,,,,,,,are u know,,,,,,have over 8 person in duty,i feel very lucky also,,,,,,bcoz that person{attach me}very friendly.

Last edited:

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
popout, u had just totally described their duty.

fofit, share ur skill of "kelentong" to us lar...

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
ya ya i also wat is the sad story cause next time i can use it

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
hi

hahaha,,,,,,,,,,,mau beli susu bayi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,slow n slow{will cry} when v talking to him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,open dompet,,,,,,,,,,,,,no money.Skill{bcoz when see it,,,,,,duty,,,,fast to remote the money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,}hahaha,,,,,,,,attack person will say very sorry also,,,,,,,,,,,,,call u pay RM300.U want say again{story}.Minta tolong la,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,minta tolong la,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n talking with want to cry feel,,,,,,,,,hahaha.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
fofit
mind tell us your ride?

if your ride more than 50k 60k.....haha polis won't trust u

he will say kereta cantik....tak ada duit?

then say not mine? parents 1?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Let me see... cops also human and they also don't want to sacrifice their lives going after hardcore rempits when they can put roadblocks and collect fines to fill their coffers.

Cops also businessmen la...

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
fofit said:
hahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,popout,,,,,,,,,,,today i succeed pay just RM5 for give saman racing at 88km/j in MRR2 road{11 petang},between selayang to kepong road,,,,,,i can do it bcoz i very clever to say my sad story le,,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehe.
Anyway thanks alot to that person who are attach me,thanks again,,,,,,,in that time,,,,,,,,are u know,,,,,,have over 8 person in duty,i feel very lucky also,,,,,,bcoz that person{attach me}very friendly.
police stop you at that speed? normally i go there at 100km/h and police don't disturb. fyi, the police was patrolling MRR2 when I overtake him. done couple of times and no disturbance...hehehe...touch wood.

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
yalo 88km/j also kena ....maybe near hari puasa oledi

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
acbc said:
Let me see... cops also human and they also don't want to sacrifice their lives going after hardcore rempits when they can put roadblocks and collect fines to fill their coffers.

Cops also businessmen la...
hahaha,,,,,,,,,,i not support acbc talking like that,,,,,,,,,,,,bcoz,,,,,,there person also have basic starting RM800++,,,,,,maybe RM3000++ over,,,,,,,,,,anyway,,,,,,,,u also can take copyright pass month have 1 kes phone shop happened.hahaha
hahaha,,,,,,gohkokeng,,,,,,,,,i driving RM30k car,,,,,,,,that time i pay RM5 .,,,,,,i also have attact when i driving RM100k ride,,,,,,,,,but i just pay RM20 max,,,,,,,,,,,are u believe,,,,,,,,,,,i also have driving RM200k ride time,,,,,,,,i also attact,,,,,,,,,,,,also payRM20 max.hahaha,,,,,,,,i clever ma,,,,,,,,,,,,,
hi,johnsmith,,,,,,,,,,i attact when before roadblok,,,,,,,,,,,,,have hantu take photo car speeding la,,,,,,,,,,

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
gohkokeng said:
so u r rich guy la got total of RM330k cars......
hahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,gohkokeng,,,,,,,,,,,,my car lost already la,,,,,,,,at MARCH 06",,,,,,,,,anyway u can see my topic.very sad la,,,,,,,,,:cry_smile:
hi,huakenny,,,RM300 for speed,,,,,,that person said.Sure that person comfirm want more n more ma,,,,,,,,,,,,but,businessmen must know,,,,,,,there are nothing cost or kungfu,,,,,,,,,,,,just take money only,,,,,,,so more or litter litter,,,,,,i comfirm that person comfirm will take under/inside the book,,,,,,,,,,we must help them to conserve the $$$ inside the book that person handing,,,,,,,,,,u know wat i say?